This will AMAZE you!!!

FthrJACK

check this out! a tiny 64kb file... now run it, theres 2GB hidden in there of movie and sound! when it gets to the end of the scroller message and theres a bit saying "ok you can hit escape now" dont! THERES MORE! i found this from one of our members sites, kathleen, its made by farbrausch consumer consulting. check it out! -------->

seen it months ago, but nevertheless, still impressive! Why don't developers make games using that kind of compression?

I still find it hard to believe how its fit into 64kb... its just probably small bits of code instructing DirectX how it should generate the music and textures to show? That's my theory though...

Guest LouCypher

Dude, that's tha s***!

Totally amazing piece of code. May me think back to the first time I ever downloaded Second Reality by Future Crew. Of course it was about 2 megabytes in size.

I've been playing WAY too much of Tribes 2 lately... The whole time I was watching the demo I was thinking "Where are the bases, flags, and turrets?"[/size:40a7f555ca]

I've seen it somewhere before and the guys there told me that this file uses your VideoCard to generate all grahics, so I think the programmers made the code which is 64kb and it uses your PC resourses, but still how it plays the music?