Bart PE MUlti DVD this is Nuts ! Does anybody know ?

Alleycat

Helllllo0oooo All

This is my problem I have a multibot DVD with everything on it that works ,Win installs x5 , UBCD4win, UBCD dos, ect BUT .. I also wanted to add Digiwiz`s great small Mini PE as it is great for fixing older pc`s with low resources. I have UBCD4win (as it is also a BARTPE) It works fine as long as the Programs folder is in the root of the DVD :) When I tried adding Mini PE in a seperate folder I had the dreaded ntrl not found ect and could not find away around this. So....... :whistle:

I am now at the stage where I have got the Shell to load ; because I have renamed i386 in the root and all other required files copied to DVD root and also changed the Programs directory to Programs1 , I then proceeded to edit all entries in the system32\ refering to the programs folder, and any entries in the NU2 menu, now this is where I need help as I opened up the file in notepad *.XML and renamed all the files Programs to Programs1 ?? Is the that the right way to do this ??

PS ::: I also checked through the programs folder for any *.INI files within the APPS that I could change but 90% are all zipped up.

What other file points the OS to the "Programs" folder or is it set in the registry ???

Please help as I have gone NUTS trying to solve this ...

Save me from drinking Lots & lots of Beer Please..... ;)

Hi

Well I would like to advertise to all where it is but Im not sure of the rules regarding posting links to warez?

At my work we have lisences for all the software contained on the disk and I have removed the ones off that we did not have. We dont use ghost we use Altris that sort of thing.So if you want it Torrent search it .

Please somebody answer my post I really would like an answer the beers are starting to flow as the weekend nears>>>> :wacko:

Cat