content being used for sigs and avatar

XPerties

Xperties is not alone. I have made objection to some of the language that is used here from time to time as well the images that are getting posted. Most of what has been offending me has come about over the last few months. I read more than I reply now a days because some of the replys are not helpful. This forum is about helping others, not about how mean you can be to others. There are rules for this board and I would like to see them used and enforced............

:)

My sig was offensive to XPerties so I removed it, no idea why, I guess if I put Versace on it, he'd prefer that.

Mr. Psychomerc, From what I see you are no use to anyone on this board and even tho you have been banned 2-3 times you still like to push your luck. When will you learn you are not above the rules here or any where else.

umm.. content of his sigs? i must of missed this.. i see no sig nor avatar.. hmm well theres been a big influx of users in the past month due to msn6 etc and a lot of younger users have been coming.. though i am not blaming anyone but yes there has been a few remarks and images along the way that has offended me as well.. i wouldn't worry guys, it will blow over soon.. :)

My sig was offensive to XPerties so I removed it, no idea why, I guess if I put Versace on it, he'd prefer that.

Mr. Psychomerc, From what I see you are no use to anyone on this board and even tho you have been banned 2-3 times you still like to push your luck. When will you learn you are not above the rules here or any where else.

Hope he gets banned again, for good along with his ip range :rolleyes::)

In regard to the ongoing rubbish and immature posts from some of our new members this week, we expect our long-term members to ignore these kind of threads or reply to bring it back on-topic and point out the error of their ways.

We also expect our members to use the 'Report a Post to a Moderator' feature if you feel offended by the post in question. This will allow an active mod/admin to edit/delete the offending post.

In regard to the ongoing rubbish and immature posts from some of our new members this week, we expect our long-term members to ignore these kind of threads or reply to bring it back on-topic and point out the error of their ways.

We also expect our members to use the 'Report a Post to a Moderator' feature if you feel offended by the post in question. This will allow an active mod/admin to edit/delete the offending post.

I think if you watch you will see that what you suggest is now as in the past being done. However it is not working... :rolleyes:

Some of the members that have not used incorrect posting habits in the past are now starting to do so. This I fell because no one is doing anything to the new offenders of this practice. Simply reporting it so the post can be edited is like putting a band aid on a 6 inch cut..... It did not work the first time it was tried and it will not work now....

Please MSFN staff do not use the wait and see approach. This is a very well informed forum, let us keep it that way....

:)

I think if you watch you will see that what you suggest is now as in the past being done. However it is not working... :)

Yeah, I can see what you mean. We will start working on including specific rules to the header of all the threads in a forum, and the new Warning System feature in the new IPB 1.2 software will come into effect too once the forum software has reached final code status.

No rubbish and immature posts or explicit avatars, sigs, pictures here @ MSFN.

Everyone who not follow this rule will be warned first time then banned with no exception.

Thank you

and the new Warning System feature in the new IPB 1.2 software will come into effect too once the forum software has reached final code status.

Yes this features looks promising. I myself look forward to it.

Yeah, I can see what you mean. We will start working on including specific rules to the header of all the threads in a forum, and the new Warning System feature in the new IPB 1.2 software will come into effect too once the forum software has reached final code status.

That sounds good.. :) Maybe a way of forcing users to be redirected to the TOS of the forum and if the user(s) break it, ban them.. not on silly ones like wrong signature sizes but things like racism, spamming etc etc