shutdown/restart wtf

strider_D_3000

Ack, i had this problem... Can't remember how to solve it though!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Sry mate, i try to, sure someone else will be able to help ya.

ive tried some things but it end up not working or giving me some error like the one where i disable error restarting it gives me a blu screen when ever i shut down sayin it have some errors and what nots but noughting was reported in the event viewer

- If you have Easy CD Creator 5 installed, uninstall it and use another burning software or apply the last patch !!

- Right click on my computer than properties, than advanced, than start and recuperation (3rd option)

You deselect all the options in the second menu. Then ok, apply and so on.

- If you still have problem, go in your BIOS menu and disable BIOS Video cache and BIOS memory cache able (easy to find just try all the entries, can't give you the exact menu cause it's different for all the motherboards)

- You could have an IRQ problem too. Go in My Computer's properties and check if there are IRQ errors.

did u install the motherboard correctly? there is a chance that the motherboard is not installed properly. what i mean is when u put ur mobo to the casing, did u put any "stand" (sorry for my bad english) to hold the motherboard? check if the stand is installed properly.

once before, i having the same issue and after several days, finally i realise that two of the "stands" causing some static electricity that my mobo restart instead of shutdown!

p/s: cant really describe the whole situation because of my bad english

- If you have Easy CD Creator 5 installed, uninstall it and use another burning software or apply the last patch !!

- Right click on my computer than properties, than advanced, than start and recuperation (3rd option)

You deselect all the options in the second menu. Then ok, apply and so on.

- If you still have problem, go in your BIOS menu and disable BIOS Video cache and BIOS memory cache able (easy to find just try all the entries, can't give you the exact menu cause it's different for all the motherboards)

- You could have an IRQ problem too. Go in My Computer's properties and check if there are IRQ errors.

irq problem what is that? ive tried everything u say except the irq one

i do have a hardware with error :under the sounds standard game port