Just Bought Autoplay Mediastudio

utw-Mephisto

Since I finished my AIO DVD (Dual Layer 8.5 GB with all Windows Versions) I searched for an Autoplay solution.

It seems when your DVD is bigger than 1-2 GB, it is almost impossible to work with Autoplay Media (I use 6.0 btw.). Why ?

Using "Run program" or "explore folder" in the Quick Actions tab for buttons requires that the main root of the DVD is below the project folder. Otherwise you don't even get the folder structure .. When you click then "Browse" to actually look up the folder, it takes 5 minutes !! until all folders are displayed.

Same with running programs .... You cannot even type in the path yourself, you have to search for it ...

I guess the reason is to minimize typing mistakes...

But come on : I got 14 pages with approx 5-8 buttons .. How much time will that take to configure it :(

Also, when using that on huge DVDs, it takes ages to load the actuall autorun menu .. it takes so long that you think it does not work. You go then to the DVD root, start it manually and suddenly you have two menus open since the auto one simply was too slow.

And no, it is not the installation or PC performance. Asking around in our office confirmed that people stopped using it when handling DVDs ...

ARRRGGG ......

maybe you should go an express these feelings over on the indigorose forum, im sure they would appreciate the feedback and that the technical staff who help over there will be able to comment on this. i personally havent had any problem using Autoplay Media Studio, i do agree that it is abit slow to load sometimes

Edited by ScubaSteve

• 2 months later...