SM2.0: 1415

HDR/SM3.0: 1302

CPU: 921

PCMark05

AMD Machine:

SCORE: 3208

INTEL Machine

SCORE: 4293

All test were run 3 times, with only a max of 3 points difference either way, these were the top scores.

No overclocking was made, as that would result in an unfair test, we just ran at stock speeds.

Just a lousy 5% for AMD on 3Dmark, and almost 25% for Intel on PCmark, ****... :huh:, there I go with 20% for AMD on 3Dmark and 10% for Intel on PCmark. Any way, AMD always comes last on PCmark, that´s no suprise for me... **** PCmark :lol:

Intel 100%, AMD 74.726%, 25.274% lower for AMD then Intel with PCmark, that’s how I see it, look at benchmarks and you know what I mean ;).

AMD 100%, Intel 95.35%, 4.65% lower for Intel then AMD with 3Dmark, on the SM2.0 test, witch I would use when it comes to games.

I just calculated it in my head, not with a calculator before, bad math, geezz :lol:.

Edited by puntoMX

On 3dmark the AMD beats the Intel by only 0.85% while on PCmark the Intel beats AMD by 33.82%. I declare Intel the winner of this test :) The difference with PCmark was much larger than I had expected.

On 3dmark the AMD beats the Intel by only 0.85% while on PCmark the Intel beats AMD by 33.82%. I declare Intel the winner of this test :) The difference with PCmark was much larger than I had expected.

Gee Gee Bay Bee. :lol:

i will declare intel winner when amd and intel cpus will have same specs....

Ahahaahahaahahaaha! :lol:

i will declare intel winner when amd and intel cpus will have same specs....

Why not compare by price, and not "clock speed". How would you determine if two completely different CPU's have the same 'specs'?

Once you go above the 'average' computer requirements, the (performance gain)/price drops pretty significantly for AMD chips. Sure you can blow $500 on a CPU, but how will it be 150% better than a $200 CPU?

Well, as costs are different depending on where you shop, all in all, for the sytems to make them different, it would be a board, CPU and memory.

AMD CPU: £149.17

INTEL CPU: £117.44

AMD Board: £117.44

INTEl Board: £70.44

No price for memory, as they where both bought from different places, but from what I know the INTEL was also cheaper.

So if you do the math, the Cheaper Intel setup beat the more expensive AMD setup on the PCMark side, and was only just short on the 3DMark06 score.

For me personally, I don't take AMD or INTEL sides. But I will say that performace wise, in price comparison, INTEL won easily...no arguement.