Visual Studio 2005 Pro

sorry if i posted it in wrong section

Hi guys

I want some help I downloaded Visual Studio 2005 pro edition

But it is not installing due to an error i investigated about it in the installation package

n found that a file in missing , that is y there in an error in installtion.

The file Name is :- _14311_VC80_PDB_WINSXS_ATLMFC_x86.msm

On ignoring the setup exits.....

error371546.jpg

Thx in advance.

Plzzz help me guys

If you downloaded the Pro. Edition , i presume u must have paid for it and downloaded !!!

If that is the case , maybe you could contact the site from which you downloaded.

And if this is not the case , then i presume this falls in the catogory of warez , and discussing warez is not allowed on the board .

If you downloaded the Pro. Edition , i presume u must have paid for it and downloaded !!!

If that is the case , maybe you could contact the site from which you downloaded.

And if this is not the case , then i presume this falls in the catogory of warez , and discussing warez is not allowed on the board .

This is not a Warez content i contacted the site they said it has no problems i had downloaded it twice

but still no results i contacted them again they said they will reply in 5 to 6 days and now i am not in a mode to download 2.69 GB again . i dont have that much time as need to complete my project so i thought i can use this method.

i am sorry if i did any thing wrong but still need to find a way out.

have you tried the installation on another computer? try this to verify there isn't anything wrong with the one that you are working on that could be corrupting the package when it is being installed, can the company you downloaded this from give you a CRC value for the file (i will assume an ISO) you could verify then that the package was not corrupted or not.

i spent a minute on google and found this:

http://discuss.develop.com/archives/wa.exe...D=0&T=0&P=73467

please try this install on a another or 'clean' computer. the problem may be related to a previous .NET or VS install, so you may want to check that out too. Maybe uninstall/reinstall. It sounds like the install medium is fine, and the problem is your computer.

Please verify this before asking for files for commercial software, which we do not condone, your post has been edited accordingly :)