A ghost is removing my users from a security group

Okay here is the deal. I have a special program called "AR" that needs full control of 2 folders on all of the local client machines. What i did was i used a logon script and logged onto all of the computers and it added this group called ARUSERS to those folders with full controll. Then i goto my server and add whoever needs access to the AR program to the ARUSERS group this works fine for about a half day then for some strange reason I come in the next day and all of my users get removed from the group????? weird huh ? this happened to me 5 times already. please help !!!

You might want to have a search on the net for restricted groups. I certain groups can be setup in using Group policy to restrict access and every 60mins or so users who do not belong to the group are removed.

yes all of my users are restricted users, I was trying to avoid them having to be power users. Why would this be part of the problem. I searched google dry and i couldnt find out any information as to why my users would be removed :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...