Sony accepted my wallpaper for Planetside!

There are three denominations in the game Planetside, and each have their own little logo and quote. So I got bored and made a wallpaper for each and now you can find them on their site!

I guess they didn't have any others to use, because the wallpapers I made were extremely simple.

The New Conglomerate

ncthmb.jpg

The Terran Republic

terranthmb.jpg

The Vanu Sovereignty

vanuthmb.jpg

*Click for larger view*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Torres,

We are pleased to inform you, that your wallpapers submitted to be reviewed by our staff, have surpassed our expectations and many other contestants. This email is to notify you that your wallpapers will be used on the Station™ website.

If you have questions about the usage of your wallpapers, or if you want the wallpapers removed from the website, please email the webmaster of Station.com™ at webmaster@Station.com.

We greatly appreciate your submission, and please take this gamecard as a token of our appreciation.

Regards,

Steve Hand, Sony

**the attachment was a notepad with a gamecard ID number, so i could play planetside more, go figure :)**

• 4 weeks later...