Whats your ISP?

AlmondScar

Whos your internet service provider?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Whos your internet service provider?

• AOL
    • BTOpenworld
    • Freeserve
    • NTL
    • Tiscali
    • Other (please state)

That's most of the UK ISP providers. I'm voting NTL, because I'm switching to their broadband next week, as BTOpenworld is not making me happy. I disconnected from BT before and went to freeserve, and that was really wick and slow. So ive moved back to bt, and im not happy, so im moving to NTL broadband :)

RoadRunner for the last two years with 1.5mbits download and 400 kilobyte upload capability. Excellent and reliable. The $44.95 a month is a little excessive but having 3 computers on a router it works great.

Midco Communications in North Dakota, USA. I live way out in the boonies (or the middle of nowhere...I don't know what the slang is for it where you live :mellow:), but that doesn't keep the local cable company from connecting me at 3 MBps for $30 (equal to about £19) a month! :)

My internet service providder is Wanadoo (cause i live in France). It's the main provider in my country. I actually have DSL 512Kbits/s (i pay 45 € per month) and unlimited, but i'll switch to Free ADSL 1024kbits/s unlimited for only 29,99 € per month.

Telewest Blueyonder dialup (maybe part of ntl) for about £13/14 a month 24/7 access. Great service for 56k, no disconnections and average 50.6kbps connections.

No disconnections? Right, I'm switching tonight! :) Had enough of Virgin's 2 hourly disconnection and their unstable connection which has been worsening lately.

What's Blueyonder's newsgroups like? (e.g. does missing posts occur a lot?)