How to Enable wheel scroll in VBA (M$Office)

I'm getting crazy. This has to stop continuing to not work. Or to start quiting being disabled. :realmad:

Either way, anyone knows if it is possible, and how to enable (repair?) normal standard everday simple vanilla scrolling using the mouse wheel in the code window of Visual Basic for Application (M$Office macros language), 2003 flavor, actually used in excel.

How do I go from the top to the bottom of a module without having to click on the scroll bar?

I'd be interested in a solution that works also from the bottom to the top, just by a subtle change in the stroking of the little protrusion located between the two buttons of mice.

And, to not drift too much off topic, it should idealy be something I can implement unattended.

But i'm not asking for the impossible, just give what you have, I'll make do.

Now, is it only me? :unsure:

That and the help files written by some smoking freaks, please do not recall me how much that piece of crapware costs. :yes:

Did a quick google. and found this piece of software. it scrolls 6 lines at a time when set to 3 lines at a time. but getting a scroll wheel is worth the extra line feeds.

http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm

The installation is just unzip and run vbscroll.exe, so making a small unattended install for this would be quick and easy. :thumbup

Also I found this program. but i haven't tested it.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2060/freewheel.html

Thank you so much hazard_abio. :thumbup It is absolutely gorgeous.

My VBA window was barely a stool, it is now a full armchair, thanks to you.

Merci beaucoup, Shukran, Teşekkürler Ederim, XieXie !