[Release] XPize MCE 4.3

XPero

Hey XPero!

I am still missing my "XPize Icon", it isn't implemented yet :((It's actually not so important, hope you ingrate it into next release)

Okay, what about xpizing "winamp media files" (we already talked about that via PM) Did you find a solution to display the Xpized ones instead of the winamp icon?

I also had a try to xpize the pdf-icon (looks "maclike" for those who use Adobe Reader / ugly for those who use foxit reader), I will contact you within the days because of that...

Nevertheless, nice and clean release, keep it up! :D

Greets from Germany, SkillTill

Hey XPero!

I am still missing my "XPize Icon", it isn't implemented yet :((It's actually not so important, hope you ingrate it into next release)

Okay, what about xpizing "winamp media files" (we already talked about that via PM) Did you find a solution to display the Xpized ones instead of the winamp icon?

I also had a try to xpize the pdf-icon (looks "maclike" for those who use Adobe Reader / ugly for those who use foxit reader), I will contact you within the days because of that...

Nevertheless, nice and clean release, keep it up! :D

Greets from Germany, SkillTill

Hi! I put your icon in the website frontpage for a month or so, isnt that enough? :)

I had in mind Winamp media files among other things, but as I have said in other post, Ive cut down my TODO list and released 4.3 because of the MMC issue.

The PDF thing is a good idea :)

About the XPize mods... How will they be applied? Will they be seperate downloads, or be included in the next version?

Also, what are they going to customize specifically?

XPize Mods will be a separate download (around 1,5MB each). For now they will be as following:

- They will replace only bitmaps images to match an specific style

- They will not be integrable through nLite

- They will be installed only if XPize is installed normally in Windows

About the XPize mods... How will they be applied? Will they be seperate downloads, or be included in the next version?

Also, what are they going to customize specifically?

XPize Mods will be a separate download (around 1,5MB each). For now they will be as following:

- They will replace only bitmaps images to match an specific style

- They will not be integrable through nLite

- They will be installed only if XPize is installed normally in Windows

The cheekiest question ever (lol): Any idea of a release date? :thumbup

thats not cheeky, cheeky is when people with 2 posts say

my god, takes so long between releases, what is the hold up

these guys give up so much of their time, money and effort into their releases, to name the big guns, xpero, nuhi, ryan, sigi and paul

we salute you :rockon:

these guys give up so much of their time, money and effort into their releases, to name the big guns, xpero, nuhi, ryan, sigi and paul

we salute you :rockon:

ohhhh yeahh, that's right

hi XPero very good release "i'm loving it .... badabdabdaaa daaa" :whistle:;)

but i have a suggestion (very small error) :huh: in XPize Settings.

i think XPize should check if in TaskSwitchXP is the option "Use seperate Settings for each User in the System" checked or not. if it is not checked taskswitch is in HKLM\...\run

if each user has its own option then taskswitch is in HKCU\...\run

could it be possible to select if the settings are for all users or for the current, so that the reloader runs for allusers at startup

keep up the good work

greetings

t-o-m-m-y

hell yeah :D

not too keen on the new 7zip icons

imo, just need to have 3d open folder, with tidy box with the type of fileletter (small box)

icons.png

maybe have them set like the 7z one (3d folder) but an icon like the .iso file, but sleeker

keep up the good work

That ISO one is lacking IMHO.

hi XPero!

this is my 1st time to post in this forum ...

may i ask how to install XPize silently ...

what switches do i need to put in the xpize.txt (if placed in HFSLIP's TOOL folder)?

your feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

-kiki-