[Release] XPize MCE 4.3

XPero

First pic is from XPize 4.3 MCE. :)

16rv1.th.png

The second message appears when I cancel the installer on Choose installation method step. Is it normal?

23rz.png

Hoping you will update the web page soon, cause my MD5 is this one: 36939cdb0a96ebc39ecf98a2ae8109dc

@maska:

Thanks for letting me know. First screen is typical when you are developing Full and Lite altogether and are in a rush :P

Regarding the 2nd shot, dont worry. It is problem with the way NSIS scripts work and code is run.

hello xpero

nice one

but i see some buttons at the installer and i dont know if there are new switches

so is there a switch for "xpize settings in control panel" or "xpize oem branding" - because i need those options on only some systems but the company systems must remaint OEM'ed like they are

so post if there are new installation switches

thanks

yergling

EDIT:

a second question - with xpize 4.2 and asian language support my shell32.dll got 21.4mb (custom logos) and now with xpize 4.3 it has only 11.4mb (costum logos) - where the hell are the other 10mb - what is the difference in changing shell32.dll ???

Edited by yergling

I noticed that if you are installing XPize for an existing system you can customize what is installed, when for an XPized iso, you cannot...are options for the ISO building feature of XPize going to be added in the future?

hello xpero

nice one

but i see some buttons at the installer and i dont know if there are new switches

so is there a switch for "xpize settings in control panel" or "xpize oem branding" - because i need those options on only some systems but the company systems must remaint OEM'ed like they are

so post if there are new installation switches

thanks

yergling

EDIT:

a second question - with xpize 4.2 and asian language support my shell32.dll got 21.4mb (custom logos) and now with xpize 4.3 it has only 11.4mb (costum logos) - where the hell are the other 10mb - what is the difference in changing shell32.dll ???

It was in my plans to add switches for those options, but I was forced to release 4.3 bbecause of the MMC prob. Anyway, those options are unchecked by default, so no need to worry.

Regarding shell32.dll I am impressed of the difference. I'm going to compare file sizes with 4.2 and 4.3 later when arriving home and will post my results.

yergling:

Ive tested 4.2 and 4.3 (both Full versions). In both cases shell32.dll size is almost identical (21MB approx).

You have probably made some kind of mistake.