Connect from 1 network to other

Tacio

There is two local area networks, connected with each other through 100Mbit cable. I have one by one my computers in these networks. Network1 have router with open all ports, network2 have proxy with 21 and 80 open ports. So, how can i take full access to my computer in network1 from my computer in network2?

Edited by Tacio

I cann't do this because network admin denied all connection from all other ports exept 80 and 21. But I configure my computer in network1 that it listening rdp connection on port 80. So, how I configure my computer in network2 that it connect from port 80 to my computer in network1?

You better switch the default port for the computer that will accept the connection.

To change the default port for all new connections created on the Terminal Server you should run REGED

Run Regedit and go to this key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\

Control\Terminal Server\WinStations\RDP-Tcp

Find the "PortNumber" subkey and notice the value of 00000D3D, hex for (3389). Modify the port number in Hex and save the new value.

More information from Microsoft Knwledge Base can be foun HERE

I hope you'll manage to connect now ;)

N1K, sorry, but you don't understand me because of my bad english :)

On Terminal Server using regedit I change port from 3389 to 80 and now incoming RDP sessions listening on port 80, ok. How can I configure computer that want to connect to this Terminal Server using RDP so that outgoing port was 80 too and not 10xx by default, because my proxy allow only connection to 21 or 80 ports.