powerpoint

Gerald07

In MS Office 2003, there is a option in powerpoint to burn presentation directly to a CD.

Package for CD makes it easy to create all the files you need to burn your presentation to a CD and give it to customers. The presentation automatically launches in Slide Show mode when the recipient inserts the CD into their CD drive.

Your all presentation will be copied to a CD or other distination (specified by you) with MS Office Power Point Viewer. Now you can play the ppt file on any computer that doesn't have office installed itself.

Pawan

nfh3ew.jpg

Edited by pawan

In MS Office 2003, there is a option in powerpoint to burn presentation directly to a CD.

Your all presentation will be copied to a CD or other distination (specified by you) with MS Office Power Point Viewer. Now you can play the ppt file on any computer that doesn't have office installed itself.

Pawan

nfh3ew.jpg

yes, but I want it on a dvd, where you can put it in a dvd player and watch it on a tv. are you saying that i should burn it on a cd, then put the cd in and view it, and i can burn it on a dvd from there?