• Outpost
    • Sygate
    • Windows Default
    • ZoneAlarm
    • Winpooch
    • Other - ?
    • None!

• 2 weeks later...

do you guys really trust those tests results in firewallleaktester?

i mean come on,jetico get the gold and kaspersky firewall get the best choice.i tried kaspersky firewall before it s*cks.and jetico just can define ip,port filtering like all other firewalls.

BlackIce...

It learns.. It watches and regulates everything to do with installing... It's light.. It's fast.. It's inexpensive..

It's made by good people.. It's honest.. It doesn't slow down the PC.. It works with SeaMonkey and Firefox.. It's compatable with W98se and Norton AVS.. It's easy to configure.. and it hasn't let me down yet...

do you guys really trust those tests results in firewallleaktester?

i mean come on,jetico get the gold and kaspersky firewall get the best choice.i tried kaspersky firewall before it s*cks.and jetico just can define ip,port filtering like all other firewalls.

I too tried that kasperwhoozits... and uninstalled it five minutes later... It came with trojans, locked up the OS twice, and did things that I still don't have proper names for...

I too tried that kasperwhoozits... and uninstalled it five minutes later... It came with trojans, locked up the OS twice, and did things that I still don't have proper names for...

Are you sure you didn't download it from KaZaA Resurrected? Or maybe just because it isn't the ultimate BlackIce? Kaspersky is one of the, if not the, best anti-virus, and it's hard to imagine another product made by those people would contain Trojans. Maybe your anti-virus just classifies them as trojans...

I really don't know what's wrong with that K-software.. but the moment I installed it I got a barrage of warning popups from all my security softwares, and lockups, and various strange never before seen computer-glitches...

If it works for you, that's Super... It sure wasn't good for my old Compaq PC... I ended up having to format-C to repair the damage it did to the OS.. plus the 15-hours of reloading my preferred software environment...

I have a Norton 2002 CD and BlackIce and Spybot... They have worked just fine for me...

• 5 weeks later...