ATI Drivers for Windows 2003

When I installed ATI Catalyst 3.5, I've got a lot of problems with my card. The most important problem was a super slow down during the navigation like Internet explorer. Scrolling was really laggie... After one day of utilisation, I uninstalled the divers and reinstalled windows default ATI Drivers that come with the operating system (from Microsoft Corporation).

I was really bad about this freaky idea to come back with old drivers some I started some research on this issue. Here are the result:

For people that got the same problem or others unknown problems, please read the following step:

If you just installed Windows 2003, here what you have to do:

1) Enable All video card acceleration first (Graphic card Advanced options)

2) Enable All DirectX Acceleration (DXDIAG in execute command)

3) Install DirectX 9.0a (reboot after this)

4) Install the ATI Drivers (CAtalyst 3.5 > wxp-w2k-radeon-7-90-030605m-009437c-efg.exe)

For me, the problem is corrected since all the acceleration are at maximum.

BUT, if you still got the same problem here what you have to do (IT WILL WORK FOR SURE!):

1) Where the acceleration slider for the video card acceleration is (Material Acceleration), you will see below a check box named "Writing combinaison activation" or something like that (Sorry... My Windows is a French one).

Uncheck this and reboot. Maybe this can cause a very very very little game performance drop but your drivers are going to work.