MP2 for Msn 6.0

AlmondScar

• 2 weeks later...
The new version of MP2 is out..

MP2

Sunil...

I had problems finding any links to the new MSN6 compatible beta on the website. Other sites have listed the newer releases along with download links, thankfully. Btw, 2.20.48 is out even though the software section on MSFN says 2.20.46 is the latest. The download link should still be the same, though. Disregard the 2045 in the filename.

I had problems finding any links to the new MSN6 compatible beta on the website. Other sites have listed the newer releases along with download links, thankfully. Btw, 2.20.48 is out even though the software section on MSFN says 2.20.46 is the latest. The download link should still be the same, though. Disregard the 2045 in the filename.

Umm... but does this MP2 work for MSN 6.0 ????? :)

Umm... but does this MP2 work for MSN 6.0 ????? :)

Yes. All the 2.20.xx builds were based upon working with MSN Messenger 6 as far as I am aware. MP2 2.20.xx has now gone gold with version 2.20.52.

Note: The version numbers show up differently from within MP2 itself and on the website. MP2 2.20.52 is the same as MP2 2.20.0052. This is somewhat silly IMO but oh well.

Messenger Plus! Extension 2.20.52 news release.

Messenger Plus! Extension 2.20.52 release notes:

"MSN Messenger 6 full compatibility. It demanded an enormous amount of work, due to the fact that Microsoft did several things that prevented Messenger Plus! to work with this new version of Messenger (I have no idea if this was intentional or not)..."

Messenger Plus! Extension download page.