Windows Live Mail - Invites

alsiladka

@undeadsoldier - its not for messenger, its for mail

@deeznart - I have a hard time sending things to people when they dont give an email address

Ill take one to if still there cheers!

e-mail: wzr@worrax.dk

sry everyone, i'm out :no:. I was hopeing someone else would pitch in, but i guess not. *sigh*

well keep posting your email addresses. someone might contribute eventlly or maby i'll get more invites

Ill take one to if still there cheers!
I'd like one too if there are any left.
Just trying to keep any bots from getting my email addy. Thanks in advance :)

Invites sent. Please remember to remove your name from the list.

Edited by jwbecher

I just signed up on MS site, said it could be few weeks to get an invite. When I do I'll share invites invites. Hopefully they are a bit quicker than a couple weeks, but i'm sure there are a million people requsting from them. From what I saw on their beta site, this mail software seems to be the most difficult software to get.

thanks anyway if someone was gonna send me an invite, I'm now off to go back into battle with Adware.Look2Me. The is a tough virus to get rid of, at least I have something to do today now, ha.

later

Edited by FaceMouth

I just got my windows live mail. I don't have any inivitaions as of yet. When I get some I will be sure to post here. I know invites are not needed for messenger liive, but it took about 3 days for me to get some invites there, so I"m assuming that's about how long the live mail will take. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

I just got my windows live mail. I don't have any inivitaions as of yet. When I get some I will be sure to post here. I know invites are not needed for messenger liive, but it took about 3 days for me to get some invites there, so I"m assuming that's about how long the live mail will take. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Well , actually that is not the case for live mail!!!!

They have not yet provided us with any invitations to be shared among friends and family. What we people are sharing over here are invitations we recieve on our dummy ids which we do not use :)

• 2 weeks later...