Nicks, The Weird and the Wonderful

shaft

Becca well, cos that's my name daaaawwwg

And tigger cos my ex used to say I bounced a lot

I used to be flyfroggirl because I'm fly, I'm a girl and frog cos of me surname (see the playground nicknames thread)

Edit:Sorry, I'm joking, it's because the first time I went on the net EVER was into a chat room with sum1 called Flyguy, so I made myself flygirl but added the frog because there already was sum1 called flygirl on hotmail :rolleyes::)

• 4 weeks later...

well the nickname matty no.1 came from that lots of people were i live were called mathew and that on the net there were loads with matty2003, matt1334 ect so i wanted to stand out as an individual ...hence matty no.1 was born.

I also had the nick name phoenix for a while cause i liked the mythical story behind a phoenix bird that when it dies a new pheonix will arise from the ashes :rolleyes:

recently ive started using the nickname Karandraz cause it sounds damm cool :)

Well, I am pretty good at first-person shooters (not meaning to toot my own horn, honest!). Because of my love for irony, I made up the most harmless name I could possibly dream of (bordering on the effeminate, some say!) :)

Well, I used to be in a band, we played, er, "Spliff Rock" , I was Jay Roller, on keyboards was Pot Burns, guitar Rocky Black and bass, Zen Semilia. The names just kinda stuck to us :)

Hmm, old enough to know better, young enough not to care I suppose :rolleyes: