Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

jago_lfn

I'm on Level 1 in the Imperial City as an Imperial. I wait until it's dark and everyone's asleep, lockpick all the best shops and steal Steel <insert weapon/object here> that would normally cost me a LOT of money. Anyone see that chest in the Arena that has "very hard" on it? I contains 500 gold and I didn't find that out by reading the PDF. ;)

i saw that chest and picked it very easily, my lockpick skill is over 30 :)

and the good part about the theives guild is that u can sell stolen items to special merchants called "fances"

so ill make my rounds at night and sell 1000$ worth of stolen goods to a fence

I stole Steel Boots, Armor, Helmet, Battle Axe and Shield, but when I equip the shield, I don't hold it and it doesn't appear. Do I need to be at a certain level or skill to be able to have it? Any ideas?

Edit - Nevermind, just had to equip a one-handed weapon.

Edited by Jeremy

Anyone else in the thieves guild heard the funny joke Jar Dee (one of the fences) tells you in Leyawiin, asking you if you know why kajhits lick their butts? rofl it's so funny i wasnt expecting anything like that!

Anyone else in the thieves guild heard the funny joke Jar Dee (one of the fences) tells you in Leyawiin, asking you if you know why kajhits lick their butts? rofl it's so funny i wasnt expecting anything like that!

I've heard of the Fighter's Guild and the Thieves Guild, but how do you actually get to join either? I'm on level 2 and I have like 350 or so Gold and have Legion Armor, the same armor the guards wear. I'm currently swimming around killing Slaughterfish and collecting the scales for some old fisherman dude. Just outside the Imperial City.

Im in the fighters guild atm.

There are guild buildings in every town, for Mages and Fighters.

If you want to join the thieves you have to find that, as there a "secret" organisation.

You will have to bribe some beggers in order to find it.

Sorry if thats given it away to anyone!

Im in the fighters guild atm.

There are guild buildings in every town, for Mages and Fighters.

If you want to join the thieves you have to find that, as there a "secret" organisation.

You will have to bribe some beggers in order to find it.

Sorry if thats given it away to anyone!

I just got sent to jail and after i got out a dunmer woman gave me a note with the info. Thats how i got in. Guess there are different ways.

I finished the main quest..... awesome battle at the end... now it seems so empty.... need expansions.... now! :D

It's people like you who ruin the game for yourself. You just jump right in, do the Main Quest and go back to a FPS to headshot people and scream "PWNED!"

This is the kind of game that is meant to be played slowly and patiently, absorb everything, take in the scenery, develop your character, buy a house, make thousands, get some wicked weaponry and armor... geez..

I finished the main quest..... awesome battle at the end... now it seems so empty.... need expansions.... now! :D

It's people like you who ruin the game for yourself. You just jump right in, do the Main Quest and go back to a FPS to headshot people and scream "PWNED!"

This is the kind of game that is meant to be played slowly and patiently, absorb everything, take in the scenery, develop your character, buy a house, make thousands, get some wicked weaponry and armor... geez..

ive been completing quests for different guild, i am on the dark brotherhood right now

**** straight! Take your time, I'm exploring like mad! This game is massive, so much to explore and enjoy! :)

pffftt.... i finished the dark brotherhood AND the theives guild before the main quest not to mention tons of other quests non faction related. read my other posts. I despise FPS btw, i prefer rpg and rts.