Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

jago_lfn

As far as im aware its not rleased here yet, but im so getting it!

Elder Scrolls 3 was SO sweet!

Agreed. Morrowind IMO is the best game ever. I have ordered up an evga geforce 6800 GS just to be sure i can play oblivion seeing thats the recommended. Still curious to see how well it does for others :D

i actually just got morrowind the other day and it is pretty sweet

so by the time i get all of elder scrolls 3 done im sure that 4 will be out :)

Wow you must be pretty quick! Oblivion came out yesterday (March 20th in U.S). I goofed and didnt preorder and when i went to pick it up it was sold out everywhere. gamestop and eb games had nothing so i preordered from newegg. God knows when i'll get it :(

i actually just got morrowind the other day and it is pretty sweet

so by the time i get all of elder scrolls 3 done im sure that 4 will be out :)

Wow you must be pretty quick! Oblivion came out yesterday (March 20th in U.S). I goofed and didnt preorder and when i went to pick it up it was sold out everywhere. gamestop and eb games had nothing so i preordered from newegg. God knows when i'll get it :(

no, i have elder scrolls III, not IV

I got it for the 360 I've only just started and its pretty cool. The graphics are ok from what I can tell but its hard becauase its been night time or in dark caves and sewers so far and the darkness is hiding all the detail... I've heard from other people that is the most beautiful game ever... I don't know about that and kind of doubt it... we will see.

My co-worker at my workterm placement gave me a copy of the game, but since I prefer FPSers, the game doesn't really appeal to me. Graphics weren't bad but HL2's are better.

HL2 graphics are just simple sweeeeet

omg! well my friend just got the game and i saw it and i just had to get it, so i did! the graphics are pretty sweet but the first part of the game is in a cave and it is rly dark so i cant tell yet...

I finally got it a couple days ago. Been playing 20 hours into it. Havent done any of the main quest except for taking that gem to the dude. Been doing odd quests and joining guilds. Finished the arena and working on dark brotherhood now. Runs pretty good on my 6800GS. Lags a bit in some places where alot of things are going on butwho cares, this game is my all time favorite now. Didnt think i'd like it better than morrowind but i do! Make sure you get the latest graphics drivers from nvidia (84.25) as they "claim" it adds tweaks for oblivion.

im still waiting for the new 64bit drivers to come out!!!

and on my 7800gt i get no lag at all, so nice

what p***ed me off about morrowind is that for some reason it lagged every few secs which must have been some type of glitch