Internet Explorer 7 beta 2 refresh

Press any key

And just so that no one else needs to rack their heads like I had to, to get version info before downloading (to judge whether its worth getting), the version of this preview is 5335 (to be precise, the version tab says, 7.00.5335.5 (winmain(wmbla).060317-1722)).

The previous public preview had build number 5299.

And just so that no one else needs to rack their heads like I had to, to get version info before downloading (to judge whether its worth getting), the version of this preview is 5335 (to be precise, the version tab says, 7.00.5335.5 (winmain(wmbla).060317-1722)).

The previous public preview had build number 5299.

Actually, 5299 was the warez release. The one Microsoft was hopping mad about. Forced MS to release the official one in a hurry, which was 5296. :yes: Little behind the dodgy one.

Internet Explorer 7 "Beta 2 Preview" Build 5299 for Windows XP ||

||==========================================

| Supplier :: JCXP.net ||

|| Cracker :: None ||

|| Packager :: JCXP.net ||

|| Date :: 20-01-06 ||

|| Size :: 11.0 MB ||

|| Recovery Record :: No ||

|| ISO Bootable :: N/A ||

1) Open the testroot.cer file and click on "Install Certificate" ||

|| 2) Follow the Wizard, making sure that you let the wizard ||

|| automatically select the certificate store ||

|| 3) Run IE7-WindowsXP-x86-enu.exe !

You had to install a dodgy certificate - testroot.cer :blink:

Are you sure?

Because I definitely downloaded the official one from MS site, and I can confirm it was build 5299!

Yes. You see that "Packager :: JCXP.net". That's not Microsoft, and that data is a warez file. They use .nfo files for info.

JCXP.net do have the latest ver. of IE listed now - AND it links to MS downloads - the other version did not.

I too, download this version from a REPUTABLE site, think I got beta 1 through them. However this time it wasn't the official MS one. When that came out, I uninstalled this and went and got the official one from MS. Even though it was an OLDER build. :(