Laszlo Mail - **** fast and desktop like

alsiladka

Hi guyz , was just sending a mail from Gmail and saw this ad over there about Desktop mail bla bla. Normally dont ponder more on them , but today just out of curiosity , i cliked on it and was looking what it is.

Man the registration took not even a minute :o and what a sleek display . For some time , was amazed at the rich display it was providing in IE . But then i came to knwo that it is Flash Based :wacko:

I definetly reccommend you to try it out once , because this is where i guess the future would be heading

Laszlo Mail

Laszlo Mail:Web mail that Shines

Laszlo Mail puts a high-polish interface on Web mail with features and performance that outshine others - consistently in any browser. The design center of Laszlo Mail focuses on high quality of user experience to help users to stay oriented and efficiently complete email tasks.

Laszlo Mail, built on Laszlo's open source platform, is the first in a suite of Digital Life applications for communication service providers, designed to make a lasting impression. Digital Life is about applications that revolve around an individual's community, their friends and family, and how they interact seamlessly with one another

Edited by alsiladka