Windows LongHorn M6 - Fake or Not

Houdini

It's very hard to determine fakes, you gotta look at things beside the version number, anyone can fake those version numbers, any adobe photshop or maybe even paint can just take a number from the same window and move it beside or over one another.. It's more use to look at other things beside the nubmer like changes that M$ said would come up in next release and arent there...

*Cough fake* :D Thats the fakiest s*** ive ever seen thats just a theme sum1 made :) so its fake :D and microsoft said they didnt release any betas or anything i dont even think they finished making the first beta OS yet :rolleyes::D

*Cough fake* :D Thats the fakiest s*** ive ever seen thats just a theme sum1 made  :) so its fake  :rolleyes: and microsoft said they didnt release any betas or anything i dont even think they finished making the first beta OS yet :rolleyes:  :D

:D

Stop kidding :rolleyes: guy

Maybe you're right - Windows 1.0 Service Pack 200305643 - Released :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
It has got to be faked, this many beta's can not possibly have been released.  Their first beta isnt supposed to be released till next year

It's still an internal alpha build that would have been leaked, there is always the possibility that it is real. I guess we wont know till we see it... Like aaron said

"It's only real.... when you've got it!" :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello People,

I am a newcomer to this website although i would like to say to those who doubt that Windows LongHorn Exists is It Does, Goto Any Search Engine And Search For Windows LongHorn, And You Will See That There Are Many Topics About This Wonderful And Exciting Version Of Windows, All I Would Like To Ask Really Is:

1. Does Anyone Know When It Is Going To Be Officially Released?

2. What Are The Minimum Requirements For It?

3. Could You Email Me Some Screenshots Of This OS In Action

I Have A Website Running On The Net And I Would Like To Complete My Review On Windows Codename: Long Horn With Some Screenshots And Comments.

Thanx Wacko2k3 :rolleyes::)