Recommended Webhost with above avg email support?

durex

Although I already have a web hosting provider which allows me unlimited email accounts (Lunarpages), I currently still use my gmail account as my primary as I really dont like the support / interface my web host provides. Ive recently started my own consulting business and now need to move to a more viable email solution that allows me to use one of my domain name as my primary email address. Im looking for a new web / email hosting provider that meets the following criteria:

1. At least 500MB of Email Storage
  2. IMAP Support
  3. Allows me to use my domain name
  4. Does not block executables (I HATE having to remind clients to rename file extensions of attachments so they dont get blocked)
  5. Nice WebMail Interface (My host provides Squerrill(sp?) and Horde and I hate both of them)
  6. Good Spam protection
  7. Resonably priced - Cheaper the better - preferrably no more than $10/mo

Is this an unreasonable request or does a service actually exist out there which provides all of these requests?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by durex

Why not just setup email forwarding with your current host to your gmail account, then change your "from:" address in gmail to your domain email?

If you host doesn't let you do that, then consider dreamhost.com or webhsp.com -- both excellent hosts.