GH200's School Marks

gamehead200

Wow thats messed 50% is a pass @ my skool  :)  ur skool sounds like a smart a** prep skool from the looks of it  :rolleyes: u go 2 a skool down town or sumthin  :D and dam i h8 the dam ontario goverment there allways changing the dam curriculim every f***in year its really annoying bcuz then the next year ur like lost  :D dam stupid assclowns :rolleyes: .well anyways my marks were in the 60s so u should b happy with ur marks  :D  :D  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :D .

same here in aust, everything from high to uni is 50% pass

I have been at a private all girls school all my life

The first one was a convent that I went to aged 3-10 but I got bullied so badly I left

I've been at this other 1 for 8 years!!!!!

My parents believe u get a better education at private school-everybody wants to learn there......

It's weird though because we've only had 11 people in my year this year and I'm going to uni with 22,500 students next year!

The first one was a convent that I went to aged 3-10 but I got bullied so badly I left

My parents believe u get a better education at private school-everybody wants to learn there......

It's weird though because we've only had 11 people in my year this year and I'm going to uni with 22,500 students next year!

i went to public skool all meh life and its been great for me ! :D

11 pplz in ur year? :) sux.. going to technical college with around 100+ campuses with over 22,500 :rolleyes:

Its better with less people in a year, more one to one teaching. There was 28 in my class, the principal had to get a second teacher into our class (our class only) to help the stupid ones. In year 3 I was moved into a more advanced class, but they all stupid little posh, rich, smart snobs! Better to be a big fish in a little pond that a small fish in a big pond! :):

11 pplz in ur year? :) sux.. going to technical college with around 100+ campuses with over 22,500 :D

I agree doggie, more chicks to hook up with :rolleyes:

11 pplz in ur year? :) sux.. going to technical college with around 100+ campuses with over 22,500 :D

I agree doggie, more chicks to hook up with :rolleyes:

hehe i agree with that point too :D

Wow thats messed 50% is a pass @ my skool  :)  ur skool sounds like a smart a** prep skool from the looks of it,  u go 2 a skool down town or sumthin  and dam i h8 the dam ontario goverment there allways changing the dam curriculim every f***in year its really annoying bcuz then the next year ur like lost  :rolleyes: dam stupid assclowns.  well anyways my marks were in the 60s so u should b happy with ur marks

ROFL!!!!

Wow thats messed 50% is a pass @ my skool 

I just picked up on your joke here, though--all the misspelled words and making it look like you have no education. You've got a pretty sharp sense of humor! I see what you're saying...lower standards leads to bad spelling and stuff.