Build 2600

Aaron

42 members have voted

1. 1. Build 2600

• Real!
    • Fake!
    • hmm... I'm not sure

I might be crazy, but i still think that its a real build. Im getting the iso from an ftp... If this whole thing was a fake then we wouldnt get an iso, like with 2540, no iso. I dont think someone would go though the trouble of wasting bandwidth on a fake build. Besides we will know once we get it cuz if the rc2-based keys work..its a fake...

• 3 weeks later...

I d/l'ed the copy I have from edonkey and I am suspicious but I just have to wait and see...I thought this had been confirmed to be real but you keep adding twists Aaron! Now I don't know what to think.

Rick

[b:1a8e47a280]Win XP Corporate Final ISO[/b:1a8e47a280]

I downloaded this puppy from eDonkey and after burning it onto disk I am satisfied that this is the real deal. After all the gold masters had been sent to their companies. That's when I searched for mine and found it. Five days later...BOOM. It's here.

In short, this thing is real folks, especially if the ISO you get is from a man who goes by the name Hitman450.

Addendum: The Corporate version has NO Windows Activation at all to get in the way, and the copy of the ISO I downloaded had the key included. You can tell a corporate version as it will ask for a VLK (Volume License Key).

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

i run build 2600, its from my school, as a student im allowed to use their software :D. Its a corp build.

wow -_- this is old :D

You, sir, are an id***. :hello:

Please, no flaming.

Also, Panda67, try not to revive threads like this... -_-