Last day of school - EVER

AlmondScar

I should be so happy that I have one more hour left in this day, adn after that I'm on Form 1! Bye Bye Primary School...but alas, I'll never see any of my friend ever, ever again! Some I've kown for 2,3,4,5,6,7 or even 8 or 9 years, what should I do! I'm so, so sad! I brought in my digital camera, but when I came home the betteries fell out and I lost all the pictures I took! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Please cheer me up :ow: :ow: :ow:

I should be so happy that I have one more hour left in this day, adn after that I'm on Form 1! Bye Bye Primary School...but alas, I'll never see any of my friend ever, ever again! Some I've kown for 2,3,4,5,6,7 or even 8 or 9 years, what should I do! I'm so, so sad! I brought in my digital camera, but when I came home the betteries fell out and I lost all the pictures I took! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Please cheer me up :ow:  :ow:  :ow:

Geez at ur age i was just learnin DOS haha, good on ya c-girl, ya pretty bright :)

Weeeeeeee, its a sad time that... I remember it, lol...

Better when you leave Secondary school, lol.

Keep in contact with your friends but you will make new ones, quite sure of that.

Look, I've just had my last official day @ my 6th form. I've been with the girls I'm friends with for 8 years @ this school and it's weird....I know that we'll still care about each other when we leave though....Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened:D :)