Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Acheron

[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

i'v installed Nero 7 Lite v7.5.7.0 Lite (Nero-7.5.7.0_eur-east_lite.exe)

and 'Nero InfoTool' sometimes work sometimes dont :}

can u make nero vision installer for addon or build in nero lite?

nero vision is been useful and nice to make picture to be vcd or dvd with transation....

^^ i'm waiting for the nero vison and nero recode in custom installer as well. and its been a long wait :(

^^ i'm waiting for the nero vison and nero recode in custom installer as well. and its been a long wait :(

I published scripts for nero recode. You "just" need to build the installer or tell me where I can upload it to you.

thanks darks0ul :thumbup.

admin installing and editing msi no longer works so custom installer is the only alternative to remove unneeded stuff from nero. Nerovison is all thats left now :)

thanks darks0ul :thumbup.

admin installing and editing msi no longer works so custom installer is the only alternative to remove unneeded stuff from nero. Nerovison is all thats left now :)

Hey you can try yourself adding nero vision, just like I added recode. Try installing nero lite, and then copy the nero vision exe plus the files that seem necesary (such as a dll in the Vision Folder). If it works, try removing some stuff until it works with the minimum. If it doesn't, try adding files :P. Edit the Inno Script file and you're done.

I've put up a mirror site for the Nero 7 Lite packs. You can find them at www.zxian.org/nerolite. I've only got v7.5.7.0 up right now (and only some of them), but I'll be putting up the rest later.

@hp38guser - I PM'ed you about this a while ago, but I haven't heard back from you. If you want me to remove the mirror, let me know. :)

Can anyone help to understand how to integrate the .exe file on my unattended cd?

If I go to the link in the first post,

I can download only .exe file.

What should I do with the .exe file?

I tried to make an addon with nlite addon maker,but I cannot decompress the .exe file.

Can anyone help me?

Hello,

Nero Micro is just what I could use. At the moment I have the full Version of Nero-7 installed.

But since I use DVD-RAM-Disks, I need” InCD”

“InCD” is not included in either version, Micro or Light

Would it be possible to include “InCD”, together with “Burning-Rom”, to a "Mikro-2"-Version?

Volki, Switzerland