[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Thanks! I'll launch this commandline from a .bat :)

I had this problem too, just put the command in a .cmd file and run that file.

A different solution would be something like Alanolls Winamp MSI wich uses an .INI file containing the info wich parts should/shouldn't be installed.

Yeep.It works .Thanks .(I was using a download manager -> trouble)

You can use a downloadmanager, as long as you have a correct referer. I needed some hotlinking protection, so that people will actually go to my site for downloads.

UPDATE: I now have released all Inno Setup scripts on my site i use for building the installers. So if anyone wants to modify it to support other Nero apps be free to do so :)

P.S. I will upload Nero 7 Lite today. It's just for bandwidth saving purposes I release Nero 7 Lite a few days later then Micro, so people who don't use Nero CoverDesigner or WaveEditor won't download the larger Lite version.

Edited by hp38guser

Yeep.It works .Thanks .(I was using a download manager -> trouble)

You can use a downloadmanager, as long as you have a correct referer. I needed some hotlinking protection, so that people will actually go to my site for downloads.

UPDATE: I now have released all Inno Setup scripts on my site i use for building the installers. So if anyone wants to modify it to support other Nero apps be free to do so :)

P.S. I will upload Nero 7 Lite today. It's just for bandwidth saving purposes I release Nero 7 Lite a few days later then Micro, so people who don't use Nero CoverDesigner or WaveEditor won't download the larger Lite version.

thanks i was curios on that one,

Hi..awsome! Looks like I dont need that bulky nero setup anymore. Really save my time..Thanks hp38guser! Well, I just downloaded the micro version, no issue at all with installing..But when I launched the program, I was greeted with a window saying my license supports additionals features that obviously arent installed. Who cares, I dont need those useless features..I'll never gonna use them anyway. It keeps bugging me each time I start the program. Anyone know how do I get rid of that window?

Nero-Micro-Serial.png

Nero-Micro-SlashScreen.png

One more thing..What's wrong with that nero's slash screen? How do I fix that?

@BLeU

To get rid of that first screen, open regedit and navigate to here:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info

Look for string "MissingFilesState" and set it to "0". Don't know about the splashscreen though but I get that too...

I'm having some errors:

Error on line 151 in D:\tmp\NeroLite\nero7Lite_eng.iss: No files found matching
"D:\tmp\NeroLite\Common Files\AudioPlugins\MauSau\*"

It's declared here, in the iss file

Source: Common Files\AudioPlugins\MauSau\*; DestDir: {cf}\Ahead\AudioPlugins; Flags: sharedfile; Components: nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau

What's that? It's not in my nero 7570 admin install (from Nero-7.5.7.0_eng.exe). I'm downloading Nero-7.5.7.0_all.exe to see if it's included...

I'm having some errors:

Error on line 151 in D:\tmp\NeroLite\nero7Lite_eng.iss: No files found matching
"D:\tmp\NeroLite\Common Files\AudioPlugins\MauSau\*"

It's declared here, in the iss file

Source: Common Files\AudioPlugins\MauSau\*; DestDir: {cf}\Ahead\AudioPlugins; Flags: sharedfile; Components: nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau

What's that? It's not in my nero 7570 admin install (from Nero-7.5.7.0_eng.exe). I'm downloading Nero-7.5.7.0_all.exe to see if it's included...

You can get Mausau Audio plugins here

For full Nero help you have to download a separate package. They are not included in the Multi-language installer pack.

You can get Mausau Audio plugins here

For full Nero help you have to download a separate package. They are not included in the Multi-language installer pack.

Thanks, I suppose that the antivirus plugin is also 3rd party, right?

And... I'm trying to add Nero Recode support.