[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Hmmm... the Vista issue is weird, although not ENTIRELY unexpected.

Of course, it's a Nero issue, I'm sure. Not Acheron's.

But hey, if 7.5.9.0 worked fine, then use that!!

I haven't played with Vista myself since RC2, I think. It's funny. I played around with it more when it was in beta than I do now that it's RTM. :D I guess I'm just waiting for all the sysadmins to complain to M$ and make 'em update it for a yr or so 'til I'm confident enough to put it on my system. LOL

BTW, Acheron, 7.7.5.1 Micro works just fine in XP! :thumbup

i install the latest nero lite and the C:\Debug.txt bug is still present. but im not blaminh acheron, im just saying thats its weird. now the file has other info than the previous version did. by the way, i just uninstalled older nero lite, reboot, install the new one and run it. the debug file was created. will try it tomorrow on vista.

this are the parameters i used /VERYSILENT

/COMPONENTS="nero_core,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_express\express_help,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,
nero_core\nero_videocd,nero_coverdes,nero_coverdes\coverdes_help"

Have retried all possibilities to run 7.7.5.1 on Vista but it will play, I get exactly the same message as Alucard.

I then installed the full retail version of 7.7.5.1 and it worked perfectly so I think the problem lies with the Lite/Micro installer.

It looks to me that something is not being installed that is required in Vista.

K.

About the Fatal error bug. I have it had on my system also. It's caused by an serial verirfication problem. You might check the Registry for the Nero 7 Serial. If you change the name of the key to an improper value Nero 7 will start and asks you to reenter your registration info. I hope Nero can fix it in next version.
Hey mate, thanks sincerely for the latest release.

Can you confirm if the above Nero serial verification bug has been fixed by Ahead in the latest v7.7.5.1 release? Can we finally put the /SERIAL switch back in our installers?

Thanks again :)

Edited by verizon

About the Fatal error bug. I have it had on my system also. It's caused by an serial verirfication problem. You might check the Registry for the Nero 7 Serial. If you change the name of the key to an improper value Nero 7 will start and asks you to reenter your registration info. I hope Nero can fix it in next version.
Hey mate, thanks sincerely for the latest release.

Can you confirm if the above Nero serial verification bug has been fixed by Ahead in the latest v7.7.5.1 release? Can we finally put the /SERIAL switch back in our installers?

Thanks again :)

I haven't had any complains about that yet with Nero Lite 7.7.5.1. Only latest Nero 7 Lite doesn't work on Vista yet. That's not a big deal since most legit users don't have a Vista copy yet.

All specific language versions are delayed until Vista Bugs are fixed. I'm sorry for the delay, but until then you can use the english version, or if you didn't have problems previous version, which is unfortunately not downloadable anymore.

I have a English testversion set up for Vista users to test. I hope problems are gone now:

Nero-7.7.5.1_english_micro_test.exe

I need feedback, since I can't test on Vista myself.

Edited by Acheron

Guest MaximusPC

:-(

Don't work for me.

The problem is in strange - no error mesages but Nero.exe proces shows up and ends after a moment :-(

Edited by MaximusPC