[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Dude, where are the files?

Several times in the past couple of weeks, I have been unable to download. I'm not a leecher, I just love this program. Why can't I download?

I keep getting the following:

Not Found

The requested URL /nerolite/Nero-7.5.9.0_eng_micro.exe was not found on this server.

:no::no::no:

Edited by Gerzean

Several times in the past couple of weeks, I have been unable to download. I'm not a leecher, I just love this program. Why can't I download?

Not Found

The requested URL /nerolite/Nero-7.5.9.0_eng_micro.exe was not found on this server.

the same here. i can't get any of availible packages.

Not Found

the same here. i can't get any of availible packages.

los enlaces ya estan solucionados, fue un problema de mi servidor

About the Fatal error bug. I have it had on my system also. It's caused by an serial verirfication problem. You might check the Registry for the Nero 7 Serial. If you change the name of the key to an improper value Nero 7 will start and asks you to reenter your registration info. I hope Nero can fix it in next version.

thanks for the heads-up. i will delete the serial and enter it on firts run. i hope this solves this problem.

well, i did the serial fix and i didnt get the fatal error. but the C:\Temp\debug.txt didnt disappear.

its driving me mad how to get rid of it. maybe its a faulty language file in the release or something...

When I start Nero (mikro or lite) I get this error:

We are very sorry, but an internal error occured.

Please re-install the program to fix the problem

Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 9000

See doc#5305

Can anyone help me?

Joc

When I start Nero (mikro or lite) I get this error:

We are very sorry, but an internal error occured.

Please re-install the program to fix the problem

Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 9000

See doc#5305

Can anyone help me?

Joc

i just removed my serial from the switches and i add it manually and it works well now. i dont know if its a nero lite problem or a nero general problem but its annoying. now that it is solved im revolving round about the freaking debug.txt that the program creates in C:\Temp everytime it is launched.

@msspam, please remove links to your packages from this topic. I don't like people taking over my stuff while its not even based on my program......

hp38guser, I apologize for the lack of action to your requests.

I was away on holidays for the last three weeks and did not receive notification untill today.

If you'd like to discuss thread cleaning, please PM me an msn messenger contact.

shark