[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Hi all.

Thanks for the mirror,

@hp38guser

Could You post a code as well. I see You online, pls don't get angry...

Alex

I'm working on Nero 7 Micro release. After that I will post a Nero 7 Lite SDK. It will include all stuff to build your own copy.

To all, download links are working again. Please visit my site for more information.

Thanx a ton.. I m waiting for that, as well

i think the debug.txt is something to do with the original nero package because i just install it on my laptop to try some things to include a nero recode addon but it writes a debug.txt in c:\temp

i had the latest nero lite installed before uninstalling it and installing the nero original setup.

Hi,

many thank for your good work :thumbup

Sorry for my bad english ( i am a old italian man) :(

I tell you:

is possible to integrate the nero 7.5.9.0 lite_italian version with a single module for Recode, Vision, Show Time and StartSmart?

Is very important for me because in my city are not ADSL line :no: but only 56 Kb :blink:

Thank you

Paolo

i tried on my laptop the recode addon and there is the debug.txt file created. i also noted that i used the original nero setup package also and it comes with that bug. now, on my desktop i uninstall previous version of nero lite, install the new one and i have a problem with the loading of video files (when windows gets their info when you click on a video file)as well as when opening nero. i cant open nero. this is the error i got.

errorud6.th.png

please note that in my desktop i never tried the recode addon nor the nero original package. only uninstalled previous nero lite, reboot, then install latest nero lite using this switches.

/VERYSILENT /NORESTART /COMPONENTS="nero_core,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_videocd"

i tried on my laptop the recode addon and there is the debug.txt file created. i also noted that i used the original nero setup package also and it comes with that bug. now, on my desktop i uninstall previous version of nero lite, install the new one and i have a problem with the loading of video files (when windows gets their info when you click on a video file)as well as when opening nero. i cant open nero. this is the error i got.

errorud6.th.png

please note that in my desktop i never tried the recode addon nor the nero original package. only uninstalled previous nero lite, reboot, then install latest nero lite using this switches.

/VERYSILENT /NORESTART /COMPONENTS="nero_core,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_videocd"

I got the same error message, when using /VERYSILENT /NORESTART switches.:(

When i install normal everything works :)

I Got the exact same problem Whit Nero Lite 7.5.9 and windows vista!

errorud6.th.png

I got the same error message, when using /VERYSILENT /NORESTART switches.:(

When i install normal everything works :)

Has Micro 7.5.9.0A finally been released? I'm waiting for the Italian version, exactly...

You can find already released inno setup scripts.Version doesn't matter 7.5.7.0 to 7.5.9.0a.Only files are updated

I've made my own micro installer (finally understand what is "_issi"). :P It just 16 mb.

Edited by scankurban

Has Micro 7.5.9.0A finally been released? I'm waiting for the Italian version, exactly...

You can find already released inno setup scripts.Version doesn't matter 7.5.7.0 to 7.5.9.0a.Only files are updated

I've made my own micro installer (finally understand what is "_issi"). :P It just 16 mb.

Thanks, where may I find it?

Thanks =)