[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Hi all.

Thanks for the mirror,

@hp38guser

Could You post a code as well. I see You online, pls don't get angry...

Alex

I'm working on Nero 7 Micro release. After that I will post a Nero 7 Lite SDK. It will include all stuff to build your own copy.

To all, download links are working again. Please visit my site for more information.

Edited by hp38guser

i had version 7.5.1.1 lite installed. i uninstalled it but didnt reboot.

got version 7.5.9.0 and use this witches:

/VERYSILENT /COMPONENTS="nero_core,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_videocd"

after the setup, it auto rebooted my computer. iwonder if its a bug on your installer or was it because i had a previous version installed and didnt reboot myself after the uninstallation.

thanks.

i had version 7.5.1.1 lite installed. i uninstalled it but didnt reboot.

got version 7.5.9.0 and use this witches:

/VERYSILENT /COMPONENTS="nero_core,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_videocd"

after the setup, it auto rebooted my computer. iwonder if its a bug on your installer or was it because i had a previous version installed and didnt reboot myself after the uninstallation.

thanks.

This is probably caused by an unfinished uninstallation. however to make sure your computer doesn't reboot add the /NORESTART switch to the commandline.

thats what i thought.

i will add the switch just in case. thanks.

BTW, i already installed the "recode addon" i found and it works, but everytime you open it creates a debug.txt in C:\Temp

i dont know why but i will make further tests before posting it.

thats what i thought.

BTW, i already installed the "recode addon" i found and it works, but everytime you open it creates a debug.txt in C:\Temp

Please note that I give no support on customized builds. You might rather start your own topic for that question.

7.5.9.0A is out! :)

Nice. I'll just have to look if some Nero 7 system files are updated or not. Meaby they fixed the installer or something.

I have taken a look at the Nero website, they have decreased their selling price. Hope they go even lower in price range. You can actually put the Nero 7 demo key under Upgrade options to get more off.

Hi, I'm looking for a mirror link for Nero Lite 7.5.9.0; one that I can resume with my download manager (LeechGet), or a torrent link.

I have a dial-up connection and the dsm-live.com link drops out during its download.

Cheers! :)

This lite version did not work for me in a fresh Vista 64bit install. The full installer forces a directx9.0 install (Vista has dx10 out of the box). There must be something needed from 9 that's not in 10. After using the full installer then deleting Nero and using your installer it worked.

Unfortunately I did not write down the error message when trying to run 'lite'. sorry

I would love to use the lite version and not the full but..........

hp38guser do you have a Vista box to try it out and see what's up?

It installed fine but would not run just an error message.

The next time I reinstall I will write down the error.

Hi, I'm looking for a mirror link for Nero Lite 7.5.9.0; one that I can resume with my download manager (LeechGet), or a torrent link.

I have a dial-up connection and the dsm-live.com link drops out during its download.

Cheers! :)

maf I sent you a PM with a download link. It should not cut out.

Let me know.

Edited by jaws75

thats what i thought.

The debug.txt file happens when running ANY Nero app (even CD/DVD speed) ... any ideas hp38guser?

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...886&st=555#

Edit: Seems to be a language thing ... herewith the file contents.

Retrieve the wished language list for this application from NeroNLS and try all the languages
Trying ENG
bOK=true
Setting this language succeeded

Edited by braindedd