[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Hello hp38guser,

Thank your for your great work

i've tried to compile my own lite-pack from Nero with the source-pack from your homepage with my own setting. It doesn't work. because in the script i found the following line:

#include ISSI_IncludePath+"\_issi.isi"

But in the source from you homepage i can't find it.

My error or have you forget to include this file "_issi.isi" in the source-pack?

SkAvEnGeR

I'd like to take it over!

I've also uploaded 7.5.9.0 Spanish (English included) with Nero Recode. I removed your name (as you indicated previously), but I think I forgot to change the URL.

Downloaded and installed. Works great other than it forces you to install Recode's language files, but that's nothing a trip to the directory and a quick tap of the delete key can't fix.

Great first try! You get my vote for taking over...

I have succesful tested newest Nero 7.5.9.0 Lite.

For Micro I'm working on automating some stuff so release time should decrease. You have to wait one more day I guess..

However if everything goes fine newest Nero 7 Lite will be available tonight :)

Edited by hp38guser

Dear hp38guser,

Could You post new code again? No build leaked or ever will leak from me. But it's so great to build installer for yourself. Thank You for this. If there wou;d not be any possibility to post it on website could You send it to my mail...

Would be great!

No problems with previous build! What they are updating? No info so far...

Good wind,

Alex

i was surfing around demonoid and found a nero lite like package that comes with the core components as hp38guser posted but also has a recode addon and smart start addon. i noticed they are sfx file wich include a .cmd file each.

will test test the nero recode addon to see if it works. will post tomorrow is i succeed.

Nero 7 lite is perfect!

I'm very afraid about your package.

I try to download this packe in the newest version from your homepage but it these was very slow.

The download from chip.de was okay but it was not the newest version.

If you want fast webspace (locatet in Frankfurt / Main, Germany) write me a email or add me in msn / icq.

MSN: kessel@hotmail.de

Has anyone who downloaded the latest before the website overloaded considered making a .torrent?

That's a nice efficient way of distribution that won't kill websites... Mininova has free trackers, and then you ony need post the link to the torrent.

coreyinoz

P.S. Dividing the installer by component type (Audio, Video, etc) as previously suggested is an awesome idea.

Has anyone who downloaded the latest before the website overloaded considered making a .torrent?

That's a nice efficient way of distribution that won't kill websites... Mininova has free trackers, and then you ony need post the link to the torrent.

coreyinoz

P.S. Dividing the installer by component type (Audio, Video, etc) as previously suggested is an awesome idea.

DJSLeepy can't handle many people downloading at the same time, but has unlimited traffic.I'm now uploading to my back-up hosting so I can hopefully provide extra bandwidth tonight.

I would like to have some kind of Torrent Tracker in future like RyanVM has on his site, but FreePGS won't allow any torrents. So I have decided to move my complete site to a new host, provided by bibabu. A real hosting solution with plenty of possibilities to grow. Thanks very much :thumbup

Here is a temporary mirror untill the main download site is up.

link removed - main links working again

I will delete the link and file when hp38guser gets the main link back up.

I wish he posted a md5 or sha1 of the file so I could confirm it's integrity but...

I hashed the file I have which is;

File: E:\Vista\Apps\Nero-7.5.9.0_eng_lite.exe

Size: 41386902 bytes

File Version: 1.6.0.1

Modified: November-26-06, 2:01:25 AM

MD5: CE524521B0BD31AC622EC03A90C62C1B

SHA1: 54F1A433B1C68FF6591C222AD22559279BFA880C

CRC32: E53BCC72

I have not had a chance to test it myself yet.

enjoy

Edited by jaws75