[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

I am (still) using Nero 6.6.1.4 and I recently found out that this Mini/Micro version of Nero 7 exists! :thumbup:

BUT, I am using Nero Recode ALOT, you could say it's my main program of the Nero suite.

I allready saw that "darks0ul" has created an custom installation script which I have to "compile"

....of which I have no knowledge...

I hope HP38GUSER releases an alternative Lite version with Recode,

or even better, a version which allows us to select/deselect the options we need.

Until then I'm stuck with Recode and Nero 6.

@Skillz, if you are happy with nero 6 you can use NCAB-2.11 made by -- vcBlackBox :thumbup to make a custom installer for it.

I have Nero Burning ROM 6.6.1.4, NeroVision Express 3.1.0.25 and Nero tools and the installer is only 25.2 MB :D

Like yourselfe i would use nero7 if i could add nero vision express to it.

I can't download. I get a nohotlinking.jpg-file instead.

Could you upload it elswhere?

Then copy the adresses and open an empty IE windows and paste it and go. I have tryed it yet and works fine.

The full lite i cant download it... only the microthing :(

I've put up a mirror site for the Nero 7 Lite packs. You can find them at www.zxian.org/nerolite. I've only got v7.5.7.0 up right now (and only some of them), but I'll be putting up the rest later.

Thanks, i can download the dutch lite pack now. :D

Edit: I am not sure if i understand how to use the unattended way, simply create a cmd line with Nero-7.5.7.0_nld_lite.exe /all sorts of switches listed in the first post? If yes, then it will be a very long line? Or can i write several lines? Which ones are default installed and which one dont?

Edited by Solid as a rock

Once again: I am not sure if i understand how to use the unattended way, simply create a cmd line with Nero-7.5.7.0_nld_lite.exe /all sorts of switches listed in the first post? If yes, then it will be a very long line? Or can i write several lines? Which ones are default installed and which one dont?

Once again: I am not sure if i understand how to use the unattended way, simply create a cmd line with Nero-7.5.7.0_nld_lite.exe /all sorts of switches listed in the first post? If yes, then it will be a very long line? Or can i write several lines? Which ones are default installed and which one dont?

Use the bold script...

Ex:

/VERYSILENT /LANG=French /TASKS=desktopicon /USER=myname /COMPANY=mycompagny /SERIAL=xxxxxxxxxx

I really like your idea. I love Nero Burning ROM, but i have no use for most of the programs. My only diference with your setup, is that i feel that it should be divided differently.

1) BURN PACKAGE:

* Nero Burning Rom

* Nero Express

* Nero Toolkit

* Nero CoverDesigner

2) AUDIO PACKAGE

* Nero WaveEditor

* Nero SoundTrax

* Nero SoundBox

3) VIDEO PACKAGE

* Nero Vision

* Nero Recode

4) MEDIA PACKAGE

* Nero Showtime

* Nero PhotoSnap

* Nero MediaHome

5) TOOLS PACKAGE

* Nero BackItUp

* Nero InCD

* Nero ImageDrive

I really like your idea. I love Nero Burning ROM, but i have no use for most of the programs. My only diference with your setup, is that i feel that it should be divided differently.

1) BURN PACKAGE:

* Nero Burning Rom

* Nero Express

* Nero Toolkit

* Nero CoverDesigner

2) AUDIO PACKAGE

* Nero WaveEditor

* Nero SoundTrax

* Nero SoundBox

3) VIDEO PACKAGE

* Nero Vision

* Nero Recode

4) MEDIA PACKAGE

* Nero Showtime

* Nero PhotoSnap

* Nero MediaHome

5) TOOLS PACKAGE

* Nero BackItUp

* Nero InCD

* Nero ImageDrive

Great Idea, although I can't realise it in time. I kind a lost my interest in this project. I only distribute updated versions of the existing project from now on. So no new features.

If someone wants to continue this project I'm more than happy to help get things on track.

Great Idea, although I can't realise it in time. I kind a lost my interest in this project. I only distribute updated versions of the existing project from now on. So no new features.

If someone wants to continue this project I'm more than happy to help get things on track.

I'd like to take it over!

I've also uploaded 7.5.9.0 Spanish (English included) with Nero Recode. I removed your name (as you indicated previously), but I think I forgot to change the URL.

@hp38guser - I'd also like to help take over the project. I've got plenty of hosting space to hold the files, so that's not a problem for me. ;)

I've taken a quick look at things, but I'm not all too familiar with Inno setups. Mind e-mailing me or adding me to your MSN for a little help?