[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

^^ i'm waiting for the nero vison and nero recode in custom installer as well. and its been a long wait :(

I published scripts for nero recode. You "just" need to build the installer or tell me where I can upload it to you.

thanks darks0ul :thumbup.

admin installing and editing msi no longer works so custom installer is the only alternative to remove unneeded stuff from nero. Nerovison is all thats left now :)

Hey you can try yourself adding nero vision, just like I added recode. Try installing nero lite, and then copy the nero vision exe plus the files that seem necesary (such as a dll in the Vision Folder). If it works, try removing some stuff until it works with the minimum. If it doesn't, try adding files :P. Edit the Inno Script file and you're done.

I've put up a mirror site for the Nero 7 Lite packs. You can find them at www.zxian.org/nerolite. I've only got v7.5.7.0 up right now (and only some of them), but I'll be putting up the rest later.

@hp38guser - I PM'ed you about this a while ago, but I haven't heard back from you. If you want me to remove the mirror, let me know. :)

Can anyone help to understand how to integrate the .exe file on my unattended cd?

If I go to the link in the first post,

I can download only .exe file.

What should I do with the .exe file?

I tried to make an addon with nlite addon maker,but I cannot decompress the .exe file.

Can anyone help me?

Hello,

Nero Micro is just what I could use. At the moment I have the full Version of Nero-7 installed.

But since I use DVD-RAM-Disks, I need” InCD”

“InCD” is not included in either version, Micro or Light

Would it be possible to include “InCD”, together with “Burning-Rom”, to a "Mikro-2"-Version?

Volki, Switzerland