[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

@ DrStrange: Do you have got the UAC disabled or enabled? I disabled it during Unattended Setup, by setting the following registry tweak (reboot necessary):

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system]
"EnableLUA"=dword:00000000

Btw, are you using 32 or 64 bit Vista? In my 64 bit Vista, the HKLM entries get created in [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ahead], but if you use 32 bit OS, the key you mentioned should be right.

Edited by Dynaletik

Zilexa, I hope all problems are fixed.

Nero 7 Lite v7.5.1.1 available!

Micro Edition will take some more time, but I hope I can get it available before weekend.

Have fun :hello:

Oh, and please report any bugs you discover!

Hi, will this version able to support Windows Vista RC1? Thank you.

You might try to run it on Windows Vista. Tell me if it works for you :)

Thank you , It work perfectly on my Windows Vista RC1 32-bit:).

@ Dynaletik: I have 32-bit Vista. UAC is enabled and was for the lite 5.2.7.0 build. The nero lite installer was set to "Run this program as an administrator" but the actual nero burning rom app was not.

I suppose another way of solving my problem would have been to set the nero burning rom app to "Run this program as an administrator"?

BTW: I notice that Vista RC1 now auto-sets all installer .exes to "Run this prog as an admin" because I see the security shield icon overlaid on the .exe icon. It did not do this in earlier builds.

Sorry if that's off-topic.

Edited by DrStrange

No more labelflash ?

Why is it removed :(

Labelflash removed? I don't mean what your talking about. Doesn't it show up in Nero CoverDesigner?

any chance of making a portable version of this?

btw really nice work comrpessing this and cutting all the unneeded crap out

A portable version of Nero Micro would indeed be handy for Office use. However I would need some access to registry to read at least serial number. Can you give more details how to accomplish this?

No big errors in current Nero 7 Lite 7.5.1.1 discovered? Then it's time to update Nero 7 Micro. I'll try to build different language versions of it this time :)

Edited by hp38guser

Is the micro version already released?

What is the different with nero 7 lite v.7.5.1.1 ?

i am running nero 7 lite now, the only thing i can say it is awesome, before i used nero 6.6.1.4 because nero 7 was too loggy for me but now nero 7 is worth considering.

REgards

Jordi

Holland

Edited by jordi.c

Thanks for creating what looks to be a great program. I purchased Nero & and used it for several months. I have now done a clean install to remove several years of junk from my system. With a nice, fast system I hesitated to reinstall the full version of Nero. Hope my questions have not been covered already but found it difficult to review 30 pages of comments. 1. Can I simply download Nero 7 Lite and use my Nero key from the purchased copy? 2. Where can I get the download?

I must say, awesome release!!

I considered making one myself (.msi, or using the neroLite app), but I don't have the

patience to go thru all that work, especially when you've already done such a great job.

Still, I have to repeat the same concerns as a few others: No StartSmart.

Yes, I agree, it's NOT necessary, except for the fact that I'm a tech, and I'd love to

install this on customer's PCs, but I'm afraid they'd be utterly LOST without StartSmart.

Unfortunately, it's a NECESSARY evil we've all become accustomed to.

If you still don't plan to release a ver. of LITE with StartSmart included, do you think

you could post instructions on how to do this myself?

I'd really appreciate the help. And once again, great work!!

Hi all,

It seems I found first problem with latest release. I tried to burn DL dvd and after successful burn of first layer nero did not manage to start burning layer 2.

Can some one confirm a successful burn of DL dvd? Maybe it is just media type problem. I used traxdata disc.

Thanks,

Alex

Edited by Alex