[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Never pressed the refresh button in your browser?
I did refresh it all the time

NOTE: just a lovely thing happened, I left PC opened on this topic, and when I come back I hit refresh, then I found your topic says never pressed the refresh button in your browser, it seems as if you were talking to me, lol..hahahahha

It might be that Streamline.net has changed configuration. I have changed CHMOD for all files now, altough the problem still appears sometimes. Try refreshing the page a few times if you can't download.

Nero 7 Lite has these days many downloaders. It's very popular now :)

Edited by hp38guser

I dont know how you guys cant get it to work. i just downloaded it even though the page came up with the same error, as hp38 said, just keep hitting refresh and it will work, worked for me.

HINT **i had to press F5, like 4 times, just wait until its fully loaded before pressing F5 again. **

ScOOt3r!

P.S Thanks HP38 for this Excellent package! Your software rules!

I'm blocking some Russion Warez boards now. They stole much of the bandwidth direct linking to Nero 7 Lite files.

EDIT: .htaccess not allowed on host. So I can't do anything about it. Well I will move the hosting eventually to a new host.

Edited by hp38guser

I'm blocking some Russion Warez boards now. They stole much of the bandwidth direct linking to Nero 7 Lite files.

EDIT: .htaccess not allowed on host. So I can't do anything about it. Well I will move the hosting eventually to a new host.

I can't access (403). Tried refresh a lot of times, but nothing. Please upload somewhere else...

Joc