[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Today I downloaded Nero 7 Lite from this website. I had Premium but hate it 'cause it was very bloated.

I'm trying to drag an MPC file into an Audio CD Compilation but the thing crashes on me!

In fact I know I was able to do this before (even with this SAME file as I burned it on some other cds a few days ago)... now I can't.

All the plugins are there, at their place (I made a complete install of Nero 7 Lite).

Tried to get back to Nero Premium a LOT of times (in fact I've been back and forth all day trying to fix this somehow), but now it doesn't work there as well. Maybe something in the registry went wrong? (as aside note, I've already ran the cleaning tools from ahead a couple times).

Here is the error:

Internal Error

AppName: nero.exe AppVer: 7.2.3.2 ModName: lpaccodec.dll

ModVer: 3.0.8.0 Offset: 00001c43

As an attachment I give to you the error log.

The bit that appears strange to me is that the program calls the pac codec while the file is an mpc... I've tried to rename the file to .pac but that doesn't work (the program doesn't crash but the conversion leaves me with an empty file). I've tried to remove the lpac filter but when I do, the program doesn't convert the file as it says it's missing the plugin (even if the nxmympc.dll is there!)

What to do? Please help me!

Thanks in advance.

IvanPro.

ERROR_LOG.txt

Today I downloaded Nero 7 Lite from this website. I had Premium but hate it 'cause it was very bloated.

I'm trying to drag an MPC file into an Audio CD Compilation but the thing crashes on me!

In fact I know I was able to do this before (even with this SAME file as I burned it on some other cds a few days ago)... now I can't.

All the plugins are there, at their place (I made a complete install of Nero 7 Lite).

Tried to get back to Nero Premium a LOT of times (in fact I've been back and forth all day trying to fix this somehow), but now it doesn't work there as well. Maybe something in the registry went wrong? (as aside note, I've already ran the cleaning tools from ahead a couple times).

Here is the error:

Internal Error

AppName: nero.exe AppVer: 7.2.3.2 ModName: lpaccodec.dll

ModVer: 3.0.8.0 Offset: 00001c43

As an attachment I give to you the error log.

The bit that appears strange to me is that the program calls the pac codec while the file is an mpc... I've tried to rename the file to .pac but that doesn't work (the program doesn't crash but the conversion leaves me with an empty file). I've tried to remove the lpac filter but when I do, the program doesn't convert the file as it says it's missing the plugin (even if the nxmympc.dll is there!)

What to do? Please help me!

Thanks in advance.

IvanPro.

I looked up the Errorlog.txt you attached. I see you installed latest Windows Updates. It might have something todo with Microsoft latest patch roundup.

However if you still have problems using Nero 7 Lite try installing without Mausau plugins.

About Nero 7.5.0.2. It leaked out August 16th. Hopefully Ahead releases a new update quickly :thumbup

Great :D

BTW I really think 'Nero 7.5.0.2' is more like an older version (pre-7.2.7.0 even) I think someone from the warez community wanted to have fun and renamed an older version into a bogus one, probably bundled some nasty stealth-ware into it as well. I just don't see Ahead jumping the version number to '7.5' so quickly, afterall the version that was just released (7.2.7.0) makes more sense in the numbering scheme...

what happended to the "review pending" about the mp3 thingiE ?

i had problems with it again, but im not sure if i installed the last release o the previous one (i installed unattendedly, and for some reason i forgot to delete the older one, and i dont know which one i used :P )