[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Yes, I'm working on it now. If you have a suggestion regarding Nero 7 Lite setup please tell me now.

@ddShadow, if you would like to translate Nero 7 Lite Setup to Slovenian PM me for instructions.

i'm new to this forum and use nero, specifically nero burning rom and nerovision

i would really like to see nerovision added

When I installed silently this version, I got a problem: I cant register with the old key. I have tried to other keys, but not worked.

At least I have the solution, maybe somebody need it:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]"EulaAccepted"="1"

"Serial7_1151208342"="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

"User"="username"

"Company"="company"

They changed the Serial registry key to Serial7_1151208342... Why this number? Anyway, its worked!

Joc

Will you be releasing a tutorial for this, on how to make our own custom Nero installs?

I would really like

Nero Burning Rom

Nero Vision

MP3 Skipping Fixed

thats it, nothing else. Would like to know how to do it myself :)

in the last micro version, nero couldn't properly handle multi-session cds.

it gave this error

---------------------------

Nero Burning ROM

Error while reading. Disc may be corrupt.

OK

is this still a problem? and no, this isn't a problem with my cd, i've already verified that this happens with ALL multi-session cds and does not occur in retail nero

brilliant, just tried the new micro and multisession disks are working again.

on the down side, nero doesn't seem to accept valid serials anymore from it's dialog which forces you to use a reg key

Edited by i'm not ophiel

Does anyone still read this thread?

Will you be releasing a tutorial for this, on how to make our own custom Nero installs?

I would really like

Nero Burning Rom

Nero Vision

MP3 Skipping Fixed

thats it, nothing else. Would like to know how to do it myself :)

Hm. The CoverDesigner (the common and the LabelFlash also) istn working in my version (Hungarian), I havent got icons in Nero like the prev version... Anyone can try it?

Joc

Is it just me or does anybody else encounter problems while trying to burn bin/cue files?

It seems the dialog box is broken or just missing!?

I just reinstalled Nero7 without using any switches -> same problem :(

it's not clear to me how to select the components... can subitems be removed from this line?

(I select all components except A/V and WaveEditor)

REG ADD %KEY%\009 /V 1 /D "%CDDRIVE%InstallApps\Nero-lite.exe /VERYSILENT /TASKS="imagefile_assoc" /COMPONENTS="nero_core, nero_core\nero_help,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_express\express_help, nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau, nero_core\nero_net,nero_core\nero_videocd,nero_core\nero_sounds,nero_coverdes,nero_coverdes\coverdes_help, nero_toolkit""

For example: can I remove "Nero_core" from this list since it is obvious it has to be installed?

Also, nero_toolkit and nero_core\nero_help are not listed (anymore?) in your first post...

MinVersion error

Thanks very much hp38guser for this but....

I used uniextract on the inno setup file and added my own custom template to the coverdesigner directory. I then added a suitable line within the setup code itself but when trying to recompile the setup file in Inno an error box pops up stating Line 484: Parameter "MinVersion" is not a valid value. It has MinVersion at the end of nearly all the lines so why this one in particular. It doesn't occur on the line relating to my new template. It's really frustrating cos I can't find anything on the net to help me resolve this. In fact I know for a fact it's nothing to do with my template cos I could just uniextract then recompile with no changes and the same problem occurs.

Edited by RAGGATIP

Great Job!

I was going to use ImgBurn instead, because of Nero 7203's gargantuan size, but now I don't have to.

All I want out of Nero is burn CD/DVD and I also use there "Tools" section. Scout, Home and all the rest is nonsense.

Thanks again! :D

EDIT:

I noticed that Post #199, that refers to NeroMicro

Shows this file link >(http://hp38guser.djsleepy.co.uk/nerolite/Nero-7.2.0.3b_micro.exe)

which is invalid get 404 error

One should go to here to get NeroMicro: http://hp38guser.djsleepy.co.uk/nerolite/

Edited by vim