[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

I wish nero would just seperate their **** apps up into individual downloads. I need something like..

...replace Nero Wave Editor with Vision and Recode.

Never used nero wave editor, but always use audacity. Audacity is great.

Is there a guide to make my own version of "nero lite" somewhere? 'Till then, I'm still using yours cause i need to stick a lot of apps on a cd. Thank you for all your hard work.

Edited by kai445

OK, uploading new builds now. Hope this error is gone for good :hello:

kai445: You can try to do the dependancy stuff yourself. Simply install Nero 7, then removing as much files as possible and see if the program still works. I used also Dependancy Walker to get information about shared system dlls.

However if you want to use Nero Vision or Nero Recode you might be better of installing the whole Nero Suite.

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403

nerolite.lieblingsbesuch.de

Mon Apr 17 13:34:34 2006

Apache/2.0.53 (Linux/SUSE)

Now that I am updating my uAdisc, would be nice if it was possible to have a switch that tells the installer wich components not to install..

now I have a very long ugly-cut-in-parts sentence with all the components I want (except Av and Waveeditor).

REG ADD %KEY%\009 /V 1 /D "%CDDRIVE%InstallApps\Nero-lite.exe /VERYSILENT /TASKS="imagefile_assoc" /COMPONENTS="nero_core, nero_core\nero_express, nero_core\nero_express\express_help, nero_core\nero_api, nero_core\nero_audioplugins, nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau, nero_core\nero_net, nero_core\nero_videocd, nero_core\nero_sounds, nero_coverdes, nero_coverdes\coverdes_help, nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed, nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed\cdspeed_help, nero_toolkit\nero_drivespeed, nero_toolkit\nero_infotool"" /f

Also I assume it is not necessary to add "nero_lang\dutch" if I have the Dutch version, I assume the package language (in my case Dutch) will be installed by default?

Edited by ZileXa

Hi cihatkarli. Thanks for noticing me. The filesize was not correct so uploaded again. BTW you don't need this version if you don't have the Unknown Burnphase Issue you know ;)

Thanks for an update. Isn't it better to use the newest?:)

edit:

Installed successfully but when i start Nero:

asd7cp.jpg

I removed old nero and reg.

edit2:

Forget first edit. I restarted and and ran.

But Nero is completely English in Turkish version. And when i came to language settings. I get this error. This error comes after and after when i click ok

asdasd3gn.jpg

Edited by cihatkarli

Hi cihatkarli. Thanks for noticing me. The filesize was not correct so uploaded again. BTW you don't need this version if you don't have the Unknown Burnphase Issue you know ;)

Thanks for an update. Isn't it better to use the newest?:)

edit:

Installed successfully but when i start Nero:

asd7cp.jpg

I removed old nero and reg.

edit2:

Forget first edit. I restarted and and ran.

But Nero is completely English in Turkish version. And when i came to language settings. I get this error. This error comes after and after when i click ok

asdasd3gn.jpg

It's a known problem. Don't know how to solve it. However after second start everything is fine.

UPDATE: Polish language available. Thanks for help odyn1982 :hello:

Edited by hp38guser