[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Great the Dutch pack is now 37 instead of 42 MB :)

EDIT: no it is not 37 MB , it is 36.52 MB :D

EDIT2:

Why is NeroNET included?

It is a pro app... seems useless for most home users. And on the Nero site it says it won't work with Nero 7.

Ohh SORRY, NeroNET CLIENT is included, not the server, am I correct? still don't know what it means, I thought NeroNet is a server, and you can access it from any networked pc with granted access through the browser. but perhaps Client needs to be installed to do this? Oh well it is only .4 mb

btw I am very curious.. sorry for asking so much questions:

What are the 3 files in Common Files\DSfilter for? I just want to be sure Nero wont steel associations for some videofiletypes.

Edited by ZileXa

Great the Dutch pack is now 37 instead of 42 MB :)

EDIT: no it is not 37 MB , it is 36.52 MB :D

EDIT2:

Why is NeroNET included?

It is a pro app... seems useless for most home users. And on the Nero site it says it won't work with Nero 7.

Ohh SORRY, NeroNET CLIENT is included, not the server, am I correct? still don't know what it means, I thought NeroNet is a server, and you can access it from any networked pc with granted access through the browser. but perhaps Client needs to be installed to do this? Oh well it is only .4 mb

btw I am very curious.. sorry for asking so much questions:

What are the 3 files in Common Files\DSfilter for? I just want to be sure Nero wont steel associations for some videofiletypes.

I included the NeroNET Client. Some PowerUsers might need it.

The files in Common Files\Ahead\DSfiler are indeed DirectShow Filters necessary to support VideoCD/SVCD creation.

keytotime, Nero.txt is included for English language only. Does this problem also occur on other language installations?

Keytotime, is NeHDBlkAccess.dll also necessary. If not I'm happy to keep it out of Nero Lite