[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

please be advised, that after installation

folder C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero Core

is full (70 files- 3.61 MB) of Dr.Web .txt and .vdb files

(Dr.Web ® Anti-virus. Virus base add-on)

+ DRWEB32.DLL

and no, i don't have Dr.Web on my system

Edited by amnesia

please be advised, that after installation

folder C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero Core

is full (70 files- 3.61 MB) of Dr.Web .txt and .vdb files

(Dr.Web ® Anti-virus. Virus base add-on)

+ DRWEB32.DLL

and no, i don't have Dr.Web on my system

So what? It's the Dr.Web Anti-Virus plugin. I added updated Virus definition base to it. You get the same files if you update the Virus Definitions from within Nero Help menu.

UPDATE:

Added Portugese Translation!

Thanks goes to bolajones for help translating the Setup Wizard :thumbup

I still have some doubts about Dr. Web. It scans files before burning. But if you have an AV running, it is impossible to have infected files on your disk (assuming your AV is good enough you don't need a 2nd one), so it is useless if Nero would scan the files for viruses, only slows down the pre-burning process..

Just a thought.

Yes, i dont think dr. web is good to integrate. for those who wanna scan the files for virus', they have an an external antivir program.

agree with u all. i've norton intenet security n dun need this weak Dr web anymore. its jz slowing down my pre burning process

lol,

whats with the unknown burnphase error man? different languages wont fix the problem though!

I don't have any solution yet. I saw the Unknown burnphase error meaby 1 time or so on my system, but I can't reproduce the error on my system anymore.

You could help debugging the problem by posting Windows Error Reports, look up Nero with a dependancy walker. Try reregistering some dll-files in Nero Core folder using regsvr32 "dllname", or try at least to explain when the message occurs:

- Nero Burning Rom or Nero Express

- CD/DVD-project

- Overburn enabled or not

- Add custom tweaks or not

- Operating System used

- Used in Combination with nLite or not

In the mean time I can just wait for a solution on this minor problem, or continue working on this project.

Bringing out translations is also part of this project.

Thx hp38guser! With your directions on page 1 of this thread i managed to get a working *lite* version of Nero 7.0.8.2. Only its core functions remain, which imo are Burning ROM and Express (i liked Smart Start in previous version but Express does almost exactly the same, which is givin' us a quick start way to burn our discs). Now the only thing there's left to do is cleaning up my Menu Start because there is a Nero group added which i did not want. I know, with the usage of the right Inno Setup switches this could be avoided, but the /TASKS="quicklaunchicon" switch seems to overwrite the /NOICONS=1 switch. Seems like when you want a quick launch bar shortcut you also must take the Nero group in Menu Start. But it isn't a big deal, i will have to add a few lines to my cleanup.cmd file to clean it up and to customize my Menu Start. Anyway, thanks again :yes:

Up to the next silent app install -> Photoshop CS2 (v9.0)

I think this one is going to be a challenge to fully install, register and activate it silently.

I want to add that i did not yet test my completed UI disc, i'm still in the fase of testing my silent app installations on a virtual machine.

Greetz,

DB