OOBE and/or IE error

Hey all, I'm working on my 3rd unattended HFSLIP'ed rig. This time, I'm shooting for a multi-boot DVD with 2kPRO and both XP's. I'm trying to follow the directions at http://flyakite.msfnhosting.com, which everyone seems to point to. This setup is very similar to what's described at http://gosh.msfnhosting.com.

After HFSLIP, 2kPRO works fine on a CD by itself, but if I prepare it for multiboot using the instructions on flyakite, setup thinks it's an upgrade version, though my SETUPP.INI disagrees. So, rather than fighting this battle, I decided to let 2kPRO have \I386.

Now, I'm preparing XP Home for multiboot. Everything is working great, except the OOBE on first boot:

post-82237-1142270617_thumb.png

If I click Open, IE comes up with a blank window. Either way, OOBE never comes up, and I have to reset the machine. On 2nd boot, RunOnceEx runs as expected, Windows is launched with default user information (owner), and IE is unable to load any HTML page, and HTA files also will not run. Here's what happens when I launch IE:

post-82237-1142270878_thumb.png

Here's my WINNT.SIF, which has worked flawless on my last 3 semi-unattended CDs. I'm sure I'm missing something, but...

[Data]
Autopartition = 0
MsDosInitiated = 0
UnattendedInstall = Yes
AutomaticUpdates = Yes

[Unattended]
UnattendMode = DefaultHide
UnattendSwitch = No
OemPreinstall = Yes
OemSkipEula = Yes
FileSystem = *
WaitForReboot = No
NoWaitAfterTextMode = 1
NoWaitAfterGUIMode = 1
DriverSigningPolicy = Ignore
NonDriverSigningPolicy = Ignore
Hibernation = No

[GuiUnattended]
TimeZone = 035
OEMSkipRegional = 1
OemSkipWelcome = 1

[RegionalSettings]
LanguageGroup = 1
SystemLocale = 00000409
UserLocale = 00000409
InputLocale = 0409:00000409

[Networking]
InstallDefaultComponents = Yes

[Identification]
JoinWorkgroup = Workgroup

Much thanks to anyone who can help me out with this...

Thanks man, a search for OOBE didn't turn up anything useful. Hopefully now it will.

I'm going to try to slap that hotfix into SVCPACK to be installed late in the installation process. Will report back with results.