HFSLIP - Test releases

Tomcat76

first test with hfslip1.7.6rc9+nlite:

the integration of hfslip and cleaning works nlite later with a perfect ecepcion of a small ruling, the icon i.e7 outlook and do not appear in the Start menu, but if on the desktop(i.e7) possibly by the configuration nlite.-

..in the first inning to WU called for checking windows, even if there legicheckcontrolen hfcabs.-I have built with a script that AutoIt in the first start patched WGA and OGA and I no longer have this problem ... everything else works very well including updates i.e7

greetings and thanks

will

Edited by willydejoe1234

I just ran final RC9 with IE7 and KB947864. Both are slipstreamed correctly without any problems. MU does not report KB947864.

As for LegitCheckControl, make sure you download the very latest. I have MU reporting that as well until I re-download the latest iteration of KB905474.

From reading previous posts I can see a previous version was meant to fix the KB947864 IE7 update. But I can report it isn't slipstreaming correctly.
hi TC! i'm not certain if my concern with what zedox has mentioned here is related but WU always prompts me to install it even if i already have (either via automatic update or by hand) ... thanks! been quite a while ... ;) Edited by Kiki Burgh

Can someone direct me to the list of things that I should include when slipstreaming sp3 to have complete up to date installation? I have been searching for it, maybe it is somewhere, but I cannot find it. I have been doing slipstreaming with previous versions of HFSLIP but for SP2 and now I would also try to do it with SP3 and I don't want to do something wrong. Thanks in advance for any help.

I notice HFSLIP also copies hidden and system files to my cd. However hidden files and system files normally should not be processed, as thumbs.db and other stuff could get copied.

These files show up when the 'dir /a-d' in combination with the '/s' parameter. A quick fix is to use 'dir /a-d-h-s /s' instead. I hope it get fixed for next version.

Edited by Acheron

Latest work done under the hotfixs and .cabs new link .-

NO error reporting .. everything is integrity well,

W.U not asking WGA validations, and no hotfix for download, after HFSLIP also works nlite and with completely good (removed many files and changes in os.patch uxtheme and sfc.dll... very good work TOM, followed "seeing" Here .-

thank you very much and goodbye.....

willy

Edited by willydejoe1234

I'm working on one: link
thanks TC! how about adding this link to your sig already (or maybe you're just waiting for the final before doing so)? this will be a very good re-start for me as hotifxes now are just few :D ... i know it sounds pretty obvious but just to confirm, having sp3 slipstreamed now does not necessitate for the other hotfixes, right? ;) thanks! Edited by Kiki Burgh

I have a perplexing error.

I saw the latest post-SP3 dynamic update list from TC, so I decided to re-slipstream according to that list. Attached is the log.

Now, OE is broken, with a error message that msoe.dll cannot be initialize. Can anybody verify this?

Another thing. If I DO NOT add the WMP11 updates or IE7 KB938127, MU does not show it anyway, which beg the question, is these updates necessary, or is MU "broken"?

HFSLIP_with_938127.7z

Edited by kenlau

I have a perplexing error.

I saw the latest post-SP3 dynamic update list from TC, so I decided to re-slipstream according to that list. Attached is the log.

Now, OE is broken, with a error message that msoe.dll cannot be initialize. Can anybody verify this?

Another thing. If I DO NOT add the WMP11 updates or IE7 KB938127, MU does not show it anyway, which beg the question, is these updates necessary, or is MU "broken"?

I have not had any problems with this latest list .... everything is perfect integrates even after using nlite

Edited by willydejoe1234