HFSLIP - Test releases

Tomcat76

A new test release to support the new IE7 installer is in the making. I'm now testing in a VM.

The roots update goes in the HF folder, yes.

Okeey :thumbup

What is the release date of this version. Do you have any idea? I cant't wait :P

Does it also prevent RunOnceEx from breaking due to integrating the new IE7?
None of the HFSLIP versions do anything to fix the RunOnceEx problem. You should just include the latest cumulative update -- which seems to work for most people.

None of the HFSLIP versions do anything to fix the RunOnceEx problem. You should just include the latest cumulative update -- which seems to work for most people.

You mean the latest cummulative update for IE7? I had that in my HF folder, but RunOnceEx didn't run. What is the latest update, so that I can check?

Is there any reason why HFSLIP doesn't support w03a3409.dll for 2003 SP2 updates? I missed the difference until today, so is that it?

It's just a couple lines that need to be added, and another to be modified.

the_guy

• 5 weeks later...

RC4 gives al lot of "file not found" errors, and creates a file TEMP instead of a folder wich causes the file not found errors, manually making a temp folder during the process causes the error: TEMP\APPC wordt niet herkend als een interne of externe opdracht, programma of batchbestand (translated something like bad command or filename), serveral "random character" folders are made in the root of c:\ (probably also caused bij the temp folder thingie)

Edited by Glowy