how to integrate updates to microsoft office installation

magicbright

hello people, does anyone know how to integrate all ms office 2003 updates/patches to the office 2003 instalation? also, it would be useful to learn how to integrate serial number, that office wouldn't ask me during the installation

once more thing: i would like to do the same things to the ms proofing tools (there are some updates for this nice application that i've downloaded from microsoft); also, how to integrate serial number

thanks to u all suggestion :yes:

magicbright,

All your questions are answered in the Unattended install guide. Since you only have 3 posts, and are still learning your way around, I will give you the link, but usually people here find questions that are already covered in the guide annoying, redundant, and unnecessary...

Please look around first to make sure your questions haven't been covered already, before posting them.

Thanks, and welcome to the forum...!

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/48/

:hello:

magicbright,

All your questions are answered in the Unattended install guide. Since you only have 3 posts, and are still learning your way around, I will give you the link, but usually people here find questions that are already covered in the guide annoying, redundant, and unnecessary...

Please look around first to make sure your questions haven't been covered already, before posting them.

Thanks, and welcome to the forum...!

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/48/

very thanks willpantin for your suggested site, it's very great, but there i couldn't find the guide how to integrate updates to proofing tools, maybe is it the same like with office?

thanks... :yes:

don't be so angry, i'm the new in this... ;)

Edited by magicbright