Xplode4 Help

XPlode.XML

My Xplode doesn't work... I've downloaded newest version of it and extracted into my ...$OEM$\$1\Install folder. Also created Xplode.xml and put it next to xplode.exe as it was indicated in the manual...

In my winnt.sif added a line -

[GuiRunOnce]

%Systemdrive%\Install\XPlode.exe

Everything works fine, i mean winnt.sif works, except xplode...

What's the problem? Any examples? Can somebody attach a working examples or winnt.sif with xplode commands?

For reference i've attached my winnt.sif and xplode.xml

Edited by punkt33r

PLEASE, CAN SOMEBODY attach whole Xplode folder [compresses] with working data:

XPlodeOriginalInstall.x4d

XPlodeSelectInstall.x4d

and so on, what information i need to put in them? PLEASE I NEED IT BADLY...

So i can take your data as an example and make my working XPLODE...

Or send info to laimisza@gmail.com

oman ... everyday another person posts their CD key. You guys are so silly. You should remove that from your attachment, yo. :)

Your're right, it's silly, but if you have a look at his SIF, you will find a warez-favourite... i bet, it's a stolen key, you can find it via google... man should ban him

That's not a valid XPlode4 XML file. Looks reminiscent of XPlode 2.

XPlode4 SHOULD scan it's local directory (unless told a different directory) for all plugins. So you don't have to specify each one you use in the XML file.

That being said, your syntax is ALL off. It may be a valid XML file, but it's not a valid XPlode file.

The program and arguments attributes you have specified, are supposed to be child tags within the execute tag. Infact the only ones you ahve correct are your shutdown and power config entries.

<item display="Installing Applications..." />

Needs to be removed.

I suggest starting the file over again, and possibly redownloading the XPlode distro.

Perhaps you should go back to CMDLINES.TXT or something.

Obviously reading any sort of documentation or undertaking exploration is a bit too difficult for you, so try going back to what you know.

I try not to be abusive, but I see things like this and just don't get how people can be like this.

There are examples with XPlode. Why are you using the old XPlode 1 syntax? The documentation is clear, the examples are clear, you could even just copy/paste from the examples, getting it to work without having to think.

Why can't you?

Sorry, but at this stage I don't think you should be using XPlode.